• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how many topics can I lock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I've got my eye on a couple of people, don't you worry. As for the why, well that would just spoil the surprise.

Guzim

breevescos-1.jpg

"Go for my number Bish!"

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
does my guess still count if I make topics specifically with the intention to get locked?

yes?
I guess over 50

calder

If bishoptl unlocks a locked thread is that like -1 to his lock count?

If so, I say 4 locked threads today total. That Iraq nuke thread and the KFC one are my guesses...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Megafoo Chavez said:
bishop you should give me a tag today because i made a new friend this month and he is black

I hope he's talking about me!

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
How about none? Threads should resolve themselves of their own volition.

It just bothers me to think that we have to have babysitters around to lock threads in the case that they go somewhere that some deem inappropriate.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Just lock the whole forum...then you win.

EDIT : YOu should also mess with everyone that has tags and change things up a little.

Chaos theory :D

Well you could lock all the topic, 'cause I don't think you are limited to a certain number of thread locking per day. I might be wrong though.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Minotauro said:

It just bothers me to think that we have to have babysitters around to lock threads in the case that they go somewhere that some deem inappropriate.

its not inappropriate persay, its more like the discussion woddles down to two people fighting and not listening to each other.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Minotauro said:

Bothers you to the point you have trouble sleeping at night? Or just bothers you like a scratch that you have trouble reaching?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh nos! I've made bish's watchlist! I must not make any bad comments about the Canucks for the next few days :(

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
sp0rsk said:
its not inappropriate persay, its more like the discussion woddles down to two people fighting and not listening to each other.

Under this rationale, pretty much every topic in the gaming forum should be locked. It's not like anyone is actually going to have their mind changed.

It just seems a bit too subjective for my liking. It would seem to me that having no locked threads but be better than having some locked haphazardly.

DarienA said:
Bothers you to the point you have trouble sleeping at night? Or just bothers you like a scratch that you have trouble reaching?

Uhm, somewhere between the two. It only really bothers me when I see a thread get locked.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mike Works said:
WHERE ARE THE NHL2K5 VIDEOS YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF LEAF NATION

Well sorry, the admins on the espn games board said top shelf tuesdays would be back yesterday, but noooo... the bastards hang us out to dry :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom