• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much can I get for my PS2?

KarishBHR

I wanna sell my PS2 to Gamestop or EBgames before the new model comes out... and then I plan on buying the new model. How much can I get for my PS2?

rs7k

Will game stores take a PS2 even if it's been opened? I had to take mine apart to clean it at one point, and the warranty sticker is cut.

Mareg

Aren't you a bit scared about the compatibility issue the new design is supposed to have (IGN) ?

I mean, if its only HDD game, I wouldn't mind, but IGN seems to think otherwise !

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Mareg said:
Aren't you a bit scared about the compatibility issue the new design is supposed to have (IGN) ?

I mean, if its only HDD game, I wouldn't mind, but IGN seems to think otherwise !

I don't give an ass, it's not like it's going to be tons of games. I already traded mine.

And the GStop I know doesn't care about stickers, just working ability. They'll test DVD, PS1, Blue disc, etc.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
What do they give for the network adapter? I'll basically have no use for it if I get the new one. I mean, if I get that 10% bonus coupon, and I'm looking at like, $130 credit, it's a no brainer.

KarishBHR

Lambtron said:
What do they give for the network adapter? I'll basically have no use for it if I get the new one. I mean, if I get that 10% bonus coupon, and I'm looking at like, $130 credit, it's a no brainer.

good question, what about the network adapter!?!

MoxManiac

The incompatable games will probably just be obscure launch titles no one cares about, like the PS1 compatability in PS2.

Top Bottom