• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How the hell does this work?!

BuddyC

whilst clicking away at goodcow's site, i was linked to cd.gamediscs.com. check it out:

www.uglyplay.com is the #1 provider of dreamcast backups. We are located in Atlanta, GA and provide our customers with high quality dreamcast backups at a not so high price. On top of this we have a guarantee that in the rare occurence that you obtain a defective disc we will replace it absolutely free. GameDisc backups are shipped out from our place of business within 1-2 weeks of purchase. All orders are sent USPS Mail and usually reach the customer within a 2-3 weeks of purchase.

They charge $4 a game. Huh?

BuddyC

We provide this service in good faith and will not be held accountable for the purchaser's use. If you purchase a title from us which you do not own the original, you must by law destroy the copy within 24 hours of purchase having used the backup for evaluation purposes only. You may keep the backup after this time only if you purchase the original title. If you do not destroy the copy, you are in breach of copyright law.

I'm still wondering how Google's Ads took me there.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
probably works on the "get in quick before we get sued and jailed" system.

BuddyC

I guess they've been open since 2001, glancing at the site, got shut down for a bit at the end of 2002 and reopened in Feb of 2003...then hasn't updated in over a year.

Top Bottom