• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huge Shakira statue

mansoor1980

huge-shakira-statue-unveiled-colombia-cover_800.jpg

Last edited:

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Terrible "artist" - i'll never understand the pathos around these type of commercial, uber-radio friendly, mind-numbing shitty pop (latin pop in this case) "artists" and their "music".

Also : fuck them, they should all pay their fucking taxes like us mere mortal peasants.
Imagine being a millionaire and not wanting to pay, hey, fuck off.

Fuck Latin
Fuck (shitty) Hip-Hop
Fuck pop
Fuck pop-rock
Fuck trap rap

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I was listening to her Waka Waka (this time for Africa) and it sounded like every other Shakira song.
When I was in Paris in 2022, that song was inescapable. I'd never heard it before visiting Paris, but when I was there, I was hearing it multiple times a day. Wild.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
The guy in the video must be the gayest guy ever to leave Shakira. If I was the guy in the video feeling her up in the shower I'd keep messing up the scene so it'd have to be reshot over and over again.

Video director: What's wrong with you? Why is that 3 second shower scene taking a week to do?

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

Impressive skills. The transformation with water gives it a larger mythic interaction adding more to appreciate than a tribute to a person, like the person is only an avatar.

Top Bottom