• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle (ace attorney, ghost trick, dead rising series, more)

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
IMG-0867.jpg

$30 bundle includes:

-Ghost Trick Phantom Detective
-The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
-Capcom Fighting Collection
-Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy
-Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle
-Dead Rising 2 + OTR + 3 + 4
-Street Fighter V - Champion Edition
-Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
-Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

ref-ooh.gif

Damn, that’s a good one

Last edited:

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Damn, is there any ace attorney game not included? Is this fight collection the same one that includes everything from marvel?

Been ages since a humble bundle this good.

Comandr

Mother fucker. I just bought both of those ace attorney games like three weeks ago.

Damn, is there any ace attorney game not included? Is this fight collection the same one that includes everything from marvel?

Been ages since a humble bundle this good.
Yeah it doesn’t contain the AA 4, 5, or 6, the Apollo justice trilogy.

Last edited:

Soodanim

I own everything I'm realistically going to play in this collection besides DR3 and 4, and from what I remember hearing they aren't as good as 2/OTR. Thoughts?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Here is the link that supports NeoGAF

You should update the OP BennyBlanco BennyBlanco

simpatico

Gold Member
On the Street Fighter collection, are these arcade ports that are at least on the same level as emulation?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Good stuff, too bad I already own most of it.

yo, I've always been curious about it... how does this work exactly? You can "adjust donation" and send like the vast majority of the money to GAF, some to Humble and none to Capcom or charities. If I do that, does it literally mean Capcom don't get paid from my transaction...? why is that allowed?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
yo, I've always been curious about it... how does this work exactly? You can "adjust donation" and send like the vast majority of the money to GAF, some to Humble and none to Capcom or charities. If I do that, does it literally mean Capcom don't get paid from my transaction...? why is that allowed?
That's correct. It's allowed because it's part of Humble's contract. Sometimes there is a "minimum" amount that HAS to go to the developer or charity, but not often. Most companies don't mind because a) most people don't bother adjusting the sliders anyway and b) it means people who want to give more to charity can (I believe they get tax write-offs for this typically).

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Yeah, this absolutely an amazing collection of software. If one doesn’t have it, then it’s a no brainer.
Even if people have like half of the games listed there it's still a legit great deal. I'm currently importing a copy of Ghost Trick for the Switch, which funnily enough costs me the same price as this digital bundle (e.g., €30). XD

Saiyan-Rox

Not bad at all

I have most of the games par ghost trick so not gonna buy it for that but if you don't have most of the games it's a hell of a deal for ace attorney alone

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
That's correct. It's allowed because it's part of Humble's contract. Sometimes there is a "minimum" amount that HAS to go to the developer or charity, but not often. Most companies don't mind because a) most people don't bother adjusting the sliders anyway and b) it means people who want to give more to charity can (I believe they get tax write-offs for this typically).

Updated the link but it’s still broken for me. Id rather NeoGAF get the money than wario who must be making a fortune on these affiliate links at this point.

jshackles

Updated the link but it’s still broken for me. Id rather NeoGAF get the money than wario who must be making a fortune on these affiliate links at this point.
Thanks, but yeah that's weird it's broken for you. I even tried it on a private browser window and it popped right up. Even tried it on mobile, no issues. 🤷‍♂️

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I have some extra keys from this. Reply and tell me which one you want and Ill dm you the key.

- SFV
- Beat Em Up Bundle
- dead rising 2
- dead rising 2 OTR
- SF 30th anniversary collection
- dragons dogma

Solrac

I have some extra keys from this. Reply and tell me which one you want and Ill dm you the key.

- SFV
- Beat Em Up Bundle
- dead rising 2
- dead rising 2 OTR
- dragons dogma
if you dont mind:

e0n

- SFV
- Beat Em Up Bundle
- dead rising 2
- dead rising 2 OTR
- dragons dogma
Dead Rising 2 OTR if you still have it. Never played the series before.

Top Bottom