• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hydrothunder coming out for PS2

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAMN THE TORPEDOSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
We only know as much as you know. We've done this topic on the old forum though...nothing else has been announced since then

Limedust

MOTHERFUCKING SWEET!

I played the absolute shit out of Hydro Thunder on the Dreamcast, and actually managed to open up and beat all of the stages (which was no small feat). Thanks for forwarding this news.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
i wonder if it'll be as good (it was damn good) without the two speakers 1 inch from your ears pumping engine noises to the depths of your soul.

Heh, i couldnt hear for hours after playing Hydrothunder for the first time, so much fun.

This is also the game that made me realise Metal Arms was gonna rock.

XS+

Banned
Damn fine game. The loading time on the Dreamcast version was so annoying I sold my copy, hopefully there's none of that on the PS2 rev.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Ok so where's Rush 2049 dammit?

<goes to site and sees it's a combo pack of Hydro AND Rush>

...nevermind.. ;)

Ranger X

WHEN???

I forgot about this one! This is quite a good pack. Looking forward to buy that if the conversions are decent.

Shompola

Banned
Ghost said:
i wonder if it'll be as good (it was damn good) without the two speakers 1 inch from your ears pumping engine noises to the depths of your soul.

Heh, i couldnt hear for hours after playing Hydrothunder for the first time, so much fun.

This is also the game that made me realise Metal Arms was gonna rock.

Ohh yah I forgot that. Well Midtown Madness 3 on Xbox does it very well. When you change view to first person mode the engine sounds are directed to the rear speakers instead of the front wich makes sound much nicer IMO.

If this is indeed true, please, for the love of all that is good and righteous, let these be arcade perfect ports (or upgrades) and not some cheesy DC patch job.

Purdy please Midway.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DC version rocked. Considering the price of this, I'd be surprised if this is even as good as that (though hopefully the load times are better).

I would buy this for $20 if it does actually come out. Rush 2049 is an awesome game. I own it for DC, but I never have that hooked up anymore, so I'd buy it for PS2 as long as it is at least the same quality as the DC version. And although I've never been a huge fan of Hydro Thunder, I'd just consider it an extra bonus. :)

gunstarhero

Well, according to the site now (6:00 est), the "product is no longer available. :( Weird.

The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available. If you think you reached this page in error, please try again later or contact us and let us know.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact the EBgames.com Customer Service Center at 1-877-432-9675 or visit the EBgames.com Help Desk

Top Bottom