• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i am a smooth pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

just a short story i thought you all may find funny.

last night i got to bed pretty late, and i had to get up kinda early today.

after breakfast, i pour myself another glass of orange juice and head down the street to the mailbox, one of those community "everyone has a key for their box" contraptions. while walking i'm sipping on my orange juice. i notice my 16 year old neighbor and her friend staring, kind of smiling in my direction. i take another swig of sweet, awakening oj.

on the way back, i think to myself that i must look rather "cool" and "mysterious." sure, they're underage, but girls are still checking me out. self esteem boost!

two or three hours later, in the office, i look down and notice a type of pulpy stain on my shirt. apparently, i spilled it all over myself while i was walking outside.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
You changed your post. At first it said how you thought the girls were stupid. Then it said how you'd like to grope them even though they're underage. Now it says about the self esteem boost.

Make up your mind!

aoi tsuki

The other day at work, i walked into the back room about to get my things from my locker, and i noticed a group of female employees staring at me with sly smiles. i gave them a nonchallant look and continued about my way. Then one of them called my name and told me my fly was unzipped and they could see right in (i don't wear boxers/briefs). i turned to face them, slowly zipped my fly, and walked off.

BuddyC

Mama Smurf said:
You changed your post. At first it said how you thought the girls were stupid. Then it said how you'd like to grope them even though they're underage. Now it says about the self esteem boost.

Make up your mind!

My lord, do girls wear short skirts these days.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Wesley likes it rough!

season5_alexis_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom