• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I cannot believe how beautiful this soundtrack is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacket.jpg

It's been in constant rotation in my cd player and my iPod. Both discs are superb. The first disc is made up of Inspired music, which is very nice. Only a few select pieces from here make it into the film. The second disc is the entire original soundtrack from the film, minus Bethoven's Moonlight Sonata, which I added to my playlist in the iPod, it fits the soundtrack so well. ^^

I uploaded one of the songs from the second disc, it's so nice. !_! It's called revival. Have a listen and marvel in this amazing song! Download casshern7.mp3

Sadly, I will not upload the whole thing for anyone. ^^ Buy the damn thing. It cost me 42 bucks at the Mitsuwa Market!

LINK UPDATED! NOW WORKING! XD

Dead

well not really...yet
thanks :) ive been wanting to find the OST ever since seeing the movie, i guess one track will do for now until i can find a copy

!!! POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!

Basically because of a great war that went on for 50 years, much of the lands are destroyed and polluted. Disease is rampant, and a scientist (Azuma) is building these neo-cells to cure and regenerate human health. His wife is blind due to a disease, and this only fuels his desire to perfect these cells. When his project is refused for more spending, he gets an outside source (a military general whose health is in the balance) to continue funding. Then everything goes wrong, the test subjects of the neo-cells are body parts from soldiers/civilians who died in war. The body parts are fused into super humans or mutants. They threaten the human race, and a human body is given the power of Casshern to save everyone from destruction.

That's a basic run down, there's too much that goes on in the movie that might spoil it for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom