• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I deciphered DOA's plot! (Chart inside)

Sho Nuff

Banned
You know how all the cutscenes in the DOA games are horribly translated and fucked up and make no sense?

Well crap on my head and call me Betsy, IT ALL ACTUALLY FITS TOGETHER. I read a bunch of insane Tecmo literature and pieced this together when I was really bored. Please PM me any Nobel Peace Prize offers, okthxbye

BEHOLD

doaoutline1.jpg

Sho Nuff

Banned
demi said:
A heart. Symbolizing love. Could Hitomi love Lei Fang?

That one refers to an "Ask Itagaki" column in which he totally came out and said they were lesbians and had a thing for each other (I think the reply was "isn't it obvious?").

SNK's fighters have good storylines...
MK and SF are decent in some ways.

DOA is just whacked out boobfest for all the little perverts inside of us with bunch of incest and hetrosexual males in the game or perverted geezers. :lol <-joke...

But seriously DOA has preaty storyline and nice job trying to make some sense out of it, even though it left me a bit more confused. ?|

Shouta

SNK stories are dumb. They also only elaborate it in stuff outside the fighting games.

Btw, that's a funny chart. Sho Nuff should get a tag for this (if I could give one).

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
or reading and then posting in a thread about a game you dont like anyways.

This should be a script-button for 80% of all GA forum responses. Its clarity and genius are matched only by Sho's dedication and venn diagraming skills.

ferricide

Kabuki Waq said:
or reading and then posting in a thread about a game you dont like anyways.
i'm kidding, obviously. =P

well, it's not that obvious, i guess, around here. what with all of the insane trolls.

though i wouldn't've read this thread if it wasn't started by sho nuff.

Pachinko

Guys come on seriously, we all know the real reason for a fighting games plot is simply "Fighting fighters fight ... becuase they LOVE IT!"

Top Bottom