• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I didn't pre-order Halo 2. What's the likelihood of getting a copy?

Gribbix

Very good. You may have trouble getting the LE, but I'm certain that there will be more than enough of the the regular version to go around.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
If you absolulely must get the collector's edition, it'll probably take some time to find a copy. If you don't care which version, it probably won't be hard finding a copy

Mrbob

Willco said:
... Good or bad? Or very bad?

MS been shipping copies for like a week and a half now.

Your chances of getting Halo 2 are very good. Your chances of getting the Limited Edition?? I dunno how many of those were shipped out.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I really don't care about the Limited Edition after I saw what it finally looks like. Besides, my brother is getting the LE (he has it pre-ordered), so if I want to watch the DVD shit, I can borrow it from him.

I just want a copy of the game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Probably pretty good, but I wouldn't really count on it at the specialty stores like Gamestop and EB because of their massive preorder numbers. More general retailers like Best Buy, Circuit City, and Wal-Mart will likely have it in abundance, though.

john2kx

the EB and GS preorder-pushing clerks will tell you it'll be impossible...

but seriously, fuck that noise.. halo 2 will be all over the place.. it would be dumb of MS to not supply something that is literally very cheap and easy to supply.

Mrbob

DopeyFish said:
This subtle trolling of yours is getting quite annoying.

It isn't very subtle either. :lol

You gotta give the guy a break. His whole Nintendingdum is crashing down in the course of one week it has be hard to take!

Kon Tiki

Banned
Mrbob said:
It isn't very subtle either. :lol

You gotta give the guy a break. His whole Nintendingdum is crashing down in the course of one week it has be hard to take!

Unlike you I am not biased ( I troll/praise games AFTER I play them) nor give into hype (OMG Mario Tennis is the best game ever, i never played it, but the hype is amazing. best. game. ever. your grandkids will still play it in 100 years).

Mrbob

Mario Tennis is your best example? 0_o

That's what qualifies as trolling in these parts nowadays? Oh how the standards have fallen.

I know. It isn't like the good 'ole dys. Where is Fishie? We need him.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Society said:
Unlike you I am not biased ( I troll/praise games AFTER I play them) nor give into hype (OMG Mario Tennis is the best game ever, i never played it, but the hype is amazing. best. game. ever. your grandkids will still play it in 100 years).

Anyone with a Canadiens avatar cannot be trusted.

Yeah, I didn't pre-order San Andreas, even though they told me that if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to get a copy until Thanksgiving. Guess what. I did. The day after it came out.

Top Bottom