• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I finished playing Pikmin 2.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Just beat the game the other night. Surprisingly, it took me about 40 hours to complete.

You can look forward to my review at Planet GameCube later this week.

- Brendan

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I get to start playing pikmin 2 4 days before halo2 comes out.

CURSE YOU PAL!!

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Yup, Brendan Drury Gallagher.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
PGC still exists?

Gahiggidy is 27 years old?

*dumbfounded*

Sriram

Im at 115/201 treasures after 15 hours playtime. I think I'll be lucky to suqeeze 30 hours out of this. Loved every minute so far though :D

Meier

From my understanding, he was originally brought on to help with the website (we need a Sales-Age.com update Gah!) but I guess that doesnt prevent him from adding second opinions and whatnot.

I ended up getting Pikmin2 US in the end the day before the PAL version came. I went into my usual shop, who never bother waiting for the street date, but they didn't have it in yet but they were doing a deal so for the same price I got the US one and freeloader (I also picked up ToS and Fable at the same time). All that waiting and I could have had this earlier.

I'm now thinking I may pick up FSA seeing how it's not due here 'til March'05.

Catalyst

Banned
Another certain somebody posts here from PGC but I won't tell who or what his username is.

Unless everyone knows already, heh. Kind of obvious anyway. But damn, GAHIGGIDY?

AniHawk

Catalyst said:
Another certain somebody posts here from PGC but I won't tell who or what his username is.

Unless everyone knows already, heh. Kind of obvious anyway. But damn, GAHIGGIDY?

StrikerObi and Dragona Akehi?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Spike said:
I think he's in Australia.

Worse (as far as Nintendo stuff goes) NZ, where Gamecube is distributed by MONACO corporation. whoever the fuck those people are.

Catalyst

Banned
I guess it was pretty obvious. I wrote a bit for Nintendojo before the huge mishap that happened (which I won't detail about...it was lame), urgh...but I don't know if I'd reveal who I was to the public.

Ristamar

Ecrofirt said:
I know that's the name.

He's been a friend for years.

Sorry, duder. *shrug* Didn't know. I'm not used to people in PA having connections since I'm so.... well, disconnected. :)

Ecrofirt

Ristamar said:
Sorry, duder. *shrug* Didn't know. I'm not used to people in PA having connections since I'm so.... well, disconnected. :)

Jonny used to own The Nformant. I worked for him around 2000 or so at the site.

He went to PGC soon after, and left me with the site.

I still have it, but I don't really know what to do with it. I keep trying to revive it, but going solo is more work than I'm really up to. I wish I knew some web programmers and people willing to work as staff.

Top Bottom