• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got Shin Megami!

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
lock.gif

Baron

I'm not really interested in RPGs anymore, but this game sure looks interesting, and I'm curious as to what the hub-bub is all about with this series.

Also, that thick, cool-sized strategy guide from Double Jump books is...damacy. Yes, damacy. Henceforth, damacy shall be used as an adjective for something so ultra-f'ing cool that every other descriptor fails in properly clarifying an object's baditude.

Baron said:
I'm not really interested in RPGs anymore, but this game sure looks interesting, and I'm curious as to what the hub-bub is all about with this series.

Also, that thick, cool-sized strategy guide from Double Jump books is...damacy. Yes, damacy. Henceforth, damacy shall be used as an adjective for something so ultra-f'ing cool that every other descriptor fails in properly clarifying an object's baditude.

Ao that strat guide is 'soul' and anything else we can't describe is also 'soul'? Thanks!

B'z-chan

Banned
MrAngryFace said:
Yes! Great for me! So far this is looking like it might top SoA as #1 RPG! WHO KNOWS THO! CLASH OF TITANS!

Its better than SOA oh noes Wait did i just say that? Yeep i did. Good Job Atlus thanks for the game and MAF enjoy it cause it gets only better.

Top Bottom