• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I didn't pick the best job in the first place. I'm a deliever pizzas for Assinos, I mean Dominos. I must say this is only a part time job while i'm in school, but for the past 2 weeks its become a full time job. My recent manager who was the best ever got cancer, and he had to take time off for kimo. Come in the Assistant Manager who doesn't know how to run a store. Okay, here is my first Beef. He only has 3 drivers working in a major area in Atlanta! WTF? Only 3 Drivers for a 30 sq mile area? I thought this was a just a fluke, but for the past few weeks I have delievered pizza's over an hour late. Its getting so bad that I have had to stay till 1 am to deal with his stupidity. I like the guy as a person, but he just doesn't know how to run a store. All the drivers are planning to have a talk with him. I don't know how this will go, but maybe this will be a wake up call for him to worry more about the store, and worry less about how he's gonna get drunk after he gets off.

Triumph

Banned
Yo, where the fuck in Atlanta do you deliver? Triumph needs pizza to go with his beer.

Er... sorry to hear that your job suxxors right now. Triumph now gets to work in the airport and gawk at hot chicks strutting through the international concourse.

My job's aren't bad. One of them allowed me to meet Kelly Osbourne and have a girl voluntarily grind ass into me whereas the other is a completely lax job filled with easy work for pretty good pay.

I'm thinking of getting a third one too. Hooray for jobs!

Miguel

In the year or more at my job so far...

I've seen...

Super Bowl XXXVIII
Warped Tour 2003
7 of 8 Houston Texans Regular Season Games
1 of 2 Houston Texans Pre-Season Games

Not to mention countless car shows/circus/etc.

Tis a fun little boring job. :p

DJ_Tet

Banned
30 square miles? I've never worked Dominos, but please tell me you are exaggerating for exaggeratings sake. Pizza Hut has a 5 mile radius, while Papa Johns had a 15 mile radius.

Actually on second thought a 30 square mile delivery area would put it in between Pizza Hut and Papa Johns I think. I hear ya though, it sucks ass leaving the store with pies you KNOW are over an hour late, cold, and there's nothing you can do about it. It's wrong to put the driver in that position, as you bust your ass to deliver a cold pie and get nothing on tip.

ChrisReid

DJ_Tet said:
30 square miles? I've never worked Dominos, but please tell me you are exaggerating for exaggeratings sake. Pizza Hut has a 5 mile radius, while Papa Johns had a 15 mile radius.
Actually on second thought a 30 square mile delivery area would put it in between Pizza Hut and Papa Johns I think.

Area of Pizza Hut circle = 3.14*5^2 = 78.5 miles

So 30 = 3.14*x^2
x = SquareRoot(9.55)

The radius of a 30 square mile circle is less than 3.1 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom