• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I HAVE A CONFESSION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
... I am John Titor. I made all that shit up. You guys don't have to stockpile food and such and move to Florida. We'll all be okay. My "time machine" isn't even a time machine! It's a broken toilet I bought from a bum. True story.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Lmao

It probably was someone who thought it would be funny to make predictions and make crap up. Why?

Simple: He used the style of english we use TODAY. After nuclear war, change of technolgy and thinking, english will change, or may not even BE the lanuage of normal use.

Kuramu

no, i'm John Titor, and it's all true. How am i posting in the past you ask... well, erm, i.. I have a double singularity net connection... yeah

dogman.gif

Suikoguy said:
Lmao

It probably was someone who thought it would be funny to make predictions and make crap up. Why?

Simple: He used the style of english we use TODAY. After nuclear war, change of technolgy and thinking, english will change, or may not even BE the lanuage of normal use.

I don't think the language would change THAT much in this geographical region within a few dozen years.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
thanks fucker, I just killed a guy with my shotgun cause he had a nice bike. If they don't drop the bombs, I'm fucked.

Otaking

You know because of you Willco I dug that fallout shelter in my backyard. Now what am I gonna do with it? I just threw away my life savings because of you.....I didn't even manage to get a nice bike...

Well your confessions don't contain any club bangers like "Yeah" or any soulful ballads like "Burn", but they are significant none the less.

usher.jpg

More in a "internet mythology" kind of way than a "pop charts" kind of way. Right, Lil' Jon?

sq-lil-jon-boyz-03-press-tvt.jpg

LLLUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ludacris.jpg

"Watch out my outfit's reediculous.."

EDIT: Had to salvage this comedic bit from technicalities. Thanks for postponing your judgment. Resume laughter.

Belfast

Suikoguy said:
Lmao

Actually, he spoke (typed) fairly eloquently in most of what he wrote. That alone leads me to believe that he doesn't use today's butchered standard of English. Besides, what exactly would force language change in the instance of nuclear war? Would everybody suddenly forget how to use English? And why would we use a different language? English is the closest thing to world standard at this point and in Titor's supposed post-war world where people come together, the easiest way to communicate is to use the standard.

And Willco: your antics are getting very tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom