• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a question for Mike Works that he's never answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
ONLY IF CANDY IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE AND IF SO THEN I WOULD TAKE BELGURDO FREE OF CHARGE AND IF SO I WILL STEAL A CAR THEN SEE THE MOVIE

Ferrio

Banned
#54357 +(150)- [X]

<NapkinEater> can you hold a dollar between your breasts? You are allowed to push your breast together with your hands, but you can't touch the dollar with anything but your boobs
<Emily-away> I bet I could.
<Kevyn> I can hold a dollar between my cock and balls.
<Kevyn> That means I have big balls.
<Mike_Works> <Kevyn> How bad do you want the dollar? <Homeless Person> :(

#75963 +(147)- [X]

<Mike_Works> Mr. Rogers is gone. ;_;
<ZS> there goes the neighborhood

#52967 +(144)- [X]

<Mike_Works> There should be holes in massage tables so if you get an erection when you're getting a massage, you can just put it in the hole, so you don't have to stick your ass in the air.
<Mike_Works> There should also be midgets under the tables. Midgets who need the money.

#48010 +(76)- [X]

<Mike_Works> If I ever killed myself, it'd be in front of a group of children. It'd just be a nice feeling knowing you've made a difference.

#46061 +(11)- [X]

<skiniminigirl> I wonder if a tall girl will shirnk if you throw her into the dryer
<Mike_Works> I wonder if a short girl will drown if you throw her in the washer

Of course I'm going to see Spider-Man 2, I really liked the first one. I've seen the original, X-Men 1, X2, The Hulk, all the Batman's (the new one will rock!), most of the Superman's... pretty much all comic book movies interest me (aside from fucking Catwoman).

I need to rent Hellboy when it comes out, I was pissed at myself that I missed it when it was in theatres.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Mike Works said:
Of course I'm going to see Spider-Man 2, I really liked the first one. I've seen the original, X-Men 1, X2, The Hulk, all the Batman's (the new one will rock!), most of the Superman's... pretty much all comic book movies interest me (aside from fucking Catwoman).

I need to rent Hellboy when it comes out, I was pissed at myself that I missed it when it was in theatres.

Hellboy was a lot better than a lot of those comic book movies.

p.s. i robot looks stupid. discuss.

i Robot looks crap but the director rocks,

Did anyone notice the the new catwoman trailer is a direct rip off of the Crow?

"some say if some one dies a cat can carry their soul back."

Kabuki Waq said:
Did anyone notice the the new catwoman trailer is a direct rip off of the Crow?
Hopefully the similarities will become more distinct when someone accidentally shoots halle berry with a loaded gun.

In the face.

Dead

well not really...yet
Willco said:
Hellboy was a lot better than a lot of those comic book movies.

p.s. i robot looks stupid. discuss.
I Robot:

Directed by Alex Proyas

me: Fucking awesome

Written by Akiva Goldsman

me: FUCK NOOO

Willco

Hollywood Square
DeadStar said:
I Robot:

Directed by Alex Proyas

me: Fucking awesome

Written by Akiva Goldsman

me: FUCK NOOO

STARRING WILL SMITH. FEATURING HIS HIT SINGLE, "I ROBOT".

HIT IT.

[cue rap beat]

I ROBOT
ME ROBOT
YOU ROBOT
WEEEEeeee rooooOOOBOT

[Will Smith dances the robot with a robot for three minutes]

[repeat chorus]

The End. Will Smith walks off with son into sunset.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Willco said:
STARRING WILL SMITH. FEATURING HIS HIT SINGLE, "I ROBOT".

HIT IT.

[cue rap beat]

I ROBOT
ME ROBOT
YOU ROBOT
WEEEEeeee rooooOOOBOT

[Will Smith dances the robot with a robot for three minutes]

[repeat chorus]

The End. Will Smith walks off with son into sunset.

youre just mad that the willenium wasnt named after you.

please people stop the madness

the world is an evil place... I Robot may end up Making more money than Spiderman 2 in BiZZARO woRLD but no reason to hate on Big Willy

We shouldn't hate Will Smith for I, Robot, I mean, afterall, we still have so many other reasons to hate Will Smith! Seriously, what was with Wild Wild West? And how could he dare use that riff of The Clash in Willenium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom