• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I miss Disgaea :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I won't say I was foolish to sell it, at the time I had put in 160 hours and I got Valkyrie Profile for it. But I do miss it now, what a good game. I kept my save file just in case, but it's going to be so expensive to buy back now >_<

Dice

I would have loved to, but the copies were probably taken by CC employees. Perhaps in a box behind the counter for a week while they waited to be paid. ;)

signet

I didn't have a hard time.

If you have a spare $20 try hitting up Target for a copy of La Pucelle: Tactics.

Dice

I don't like some things I have heard about La Pucelle, and I'm not real big on the style either. Ah well, maybe Phantom Brave is actually the best idea. It looks cool and I'd be paying the same amount and it'll be easier to find, it'd also be something new (maybe I'm just being nostalgic and if I play Disgaea it'll feel old).

Mock

Banned
Dice said:
I won't say I was foolish to sell it, at the time I had put in 160 hours and I got Valkyrie Profile for it. But I do miss it now, what a good game. I kept my save file just in case, but it's going to be so expensive to buy back now >_<

I've seen them at EB, factory sealed, no less. Disgaea is still in print, it just ships in low quantities and your Best Buys, Targets and Wal-Marts don't stock Disgaea anymore. I'm sure if you know someone at a gamestore, they'd be willing to order a copy.

Phantom Brave late next month? Damn, I still haven't gone through La Pucelle yet.

Syckx

Kiriku said:
Is there anything apart from the included soundtrack that makes it "limited"?

The box art is different from the standard edition. Oddly, at Gamestop we only have the limited edition SKU -- there is no "regular" edition.

Top Bottom