• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need new wallpaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
gimme some, please

I'll use it here at work with my new "Royale" XP theme. Let's see some cool, high-res, 1280x1024 shots of stuff!

Ryu

bakuten_03.jpg

Ryu

The anime is Bakuretsu Tenshi. It's about girls with nice chests, guns, and giant robots. It's alright, but the wallpaper is nice. :)

BuddyC

Ryu said:
The anime is Bakuretsu Tenshi. It's about girls with nice chests, guns, and giant robots. It's alright, but the wallpaper is nice. :)

my god, i think i'm sold. i'm a sucker for shallow anime, hell, i shamefully admit to liking bubblegum crisis 2041 or whatever that was.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
francis2.jpg

Put it on tile and always remember he didnt get his way the 2nd time or you can throw things at your computer for sport.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
ignorance1024i.jpg

Wow, this wallpaper feels like it was meant to be used as my wallpaper. So much my design style and colors it's not even funny. Not saying I would be able to make something like that myself, but if I could, I would. :D

Suerte

Kiriku said:
ignorance1024i.jpg

Wow, this wallpaper feels like it was meant to be used as my wallpaper. So much my design style and colors it's not even funny. Not saying I would be able to make something like that myself, but if I could, I would. :D

I have good taste :p

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Suerte said:
I have good taste :p

When it comes to that particular wallpaper, yeah. :p
But to honest, it's not that I really LIKE that style and those colors. Well I DO, but that's not all! I usually get end results in that futuristic, angular style and with those colors when I try to do any graphical design. It's more something I do rather than something I like.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like an artist. LOL :D

Mason

If I remote link them, people won't bother clicking on them. Plus, it's not like this thread didn't already have tons of bandwidth-clogging wallpapers posted in it or anything.

Suerte

Mason said:
If I remote link them, people won't bother clicking on them. Plus, it's not like this thread didn't already have tons of bandwidth-clogging wallpapers posted in it or anything.

I meant the site has hotlink protection :p

Mason

Suerte said:
I meant the site has hotlink protection :p

Really? They worked for me when I previewed them and then again in the thread right after I posted it. :\

Either way, sorry for misunderstanding you.

Suerte

Mason said:
Really? They worked for me when I previewed them and then again in the thread right after I posted it. :\

That'll be because the pics were stored in your cache.

No probs though :)

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Mason said:

It's called cache, brah. You suck at the internet! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom