• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need some help with links. (game-related)

Speevy

Banned
Okay, here's the deal. Despite the firewall that our university has, I managed to get a pretty nasty trojan on my machine.

I got this Trojan while searching for screenshots and videos of Mario Sunshine, Pikmin 2, etc. (Games developed by Nintendo)

I'm still in the process of getting this crap off my machine. Though I'm winning the fight, I'd still like to take precautions by staying off unknown websites for a few hours.

Could someone give me links to the following? (Really easy finds)

-Super Mario Sunshine trailer (It's got a guy talking in English about Mario's vacation, not the singing one, hi-res Quicktime file)

-Pikmin 2 Japanese trailer (long trailer, kid talking in Japanese about the game)

-Zelda Wind Waker footage (anything you can find that's hi res and Quicktime)

-New Zelda footage (Hi res, Quicktime)

I just need the links to the videos. I don't want to go to any of the sites where I originally found them (Gametrailers, Gamespy, Kikizo, some others) because that's where I originally discovered this virus. There's obviously no virus at these well-known sites, but I'm paranoid.

If you can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom