• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I never played Starcraft - Don't kill me

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
go to best buy or circuit city and buy the bundle pack with Starcraft and Brood:Wars (expansion)... install, then enjoy. The game rocks all kinds of ass.

shpankey

not an idiot
I played it for about 2 minutes on someone elses computer once, and knew that I never wanted to even try it again. It fucking sucked ass. Terrible graphics, and it had a bunch of animals or some shit in it. Red Alert blows it away on every level.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I had a Starcraft addiction (online BW) back in the day that rivaled any drug addiction I've ever experienced. Seriously. If you get into it enough, it can get pretty intense.

I also went to high school with a guy who was ranked the #1 player in the U.S. It was insane watching him play.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
human5892 said:
I had a Starcraft addiction (online BW) back in the day that rivaled any drug addiction I've ever experienced. Seriously. If you get into it enough, it can get pretty intense.

I also went to high school with a guy who was ranked the #1 player in the U.S. It was insane watching him play.

What was his favorite race to play?

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
shpankey said:
I played it for about 2 minutes on someone elses computer once, and knew that I never wanted to even try it again. It fucking sucked ass. Terrible graphics, and it had a bunch of animals or some shit in it. Red Alert blows it away on every level.

LOL

Chony

Its my favorite PC game of all time. Its my second favorite game of all time. I have played this game more than any other game (though Warcraft III is catching up). Its always different every time you play. Your strategy is always changing.

shpankey said:
suic.jpg

Top Bottom