• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I owe the IRS money....

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgurdo

Banned
they sent me a letter saying that I owe them like $200 because I screwed up my taxes, but they didn't give me a due date to pay. Will they send me another letter with a date+penalties or do I have forever?

belgurdo said:
they sent me a letter saying that I owe them like $200 because I screwed up my taxes, but they didn't give me a due date to pay. Will they send me another letter with a date+penalties or do I have forever?

The longer you wait, the more interest that accrues, the more that you'll pay in the future. Pay them once you get the money.

Lil' Dice

Banned
I owe them $169, the monthly interest on my bill was a whopping $0.12....I'm fukked.
Seriously, call them and set up a payment plan if you can't pay them in full.

Tama_lh

definitely call them..! i just went through that horrifying experience thanks to a mistake my accountant made and god i wish i could sue her A$$

so give them a call they give you a year to pay it off very easy just put how much you can a month for how long and pay them on time!

belgurdo

Banned
Tama_lh said:
definitely call them..! i just went through that horrifying experience thanks to a mistake my accountant made and god i wish i could sue her A$$

so give them a call they give you a year to pay it off very easy just put how much you can a month for how long and pay them on time!

I'll try that. Thanks

01.jpg

He's comin for you.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
"Haha, look at those losers! Good thing I already paid my taxes last year!"
"Dad, you have to pay your taxes every year."
"...no, because...I had already paid from the previous...D'OH!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom