• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I visited my blow-up doll's gravesite this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odoul

Note: This is from G-Money Giovanni A. Peters

Quick story - about a year ago I tried to bang a blow-up doll, but it was so damn cheap that I couldn't hardly even fit my crank in any of the holes, and it ended up injuring my Johnson. So I took the bitch out to the woods near some business park and hacked it to death with a fukking ax, and then beat off all over her for closure. I buried her dead body in the woods, and nobody ever questioned me, no cops came by, and YOU FUKKERS DIDN'T HEAR NOTHING.

So Saturday night I put on my Civil War suit and went to the place that I buried that bitch, and I took a small flask of whiskey with me.

I crept out into the woods and was emotionally worn when I saw her tomb, (there's a big ass rock next to a certain tree) and I stepped back and remembered how fukkin tight her puss was and how expensive she was. Then I thought about the suffering she went through that night when I hacked her to death, much like O.J. must wince sometimes when he thinks back to Nicole screaming for her life when he ripped through her throat and chest.

I trembled and took a shot of whiskey and stood back, staring at that bitch's tomb. I shivered and looked down at it the way Patrick Swayze looks at that dude in Ghost when the demons are dragging his soul into hell. "You asked for it...." I mumbled as I shook my head with terror and took another shot of fukkin whiskey.

Then I looked around the woods for a second and started to drop trousers of my Civil War suit and said, "I'm going to do this again," and jerked off on her tomb again. It was fukking noble to do that and get closure AGAIN. Blow me if you think its whack.

Whatfukkinever.

GAP

boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom