• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wanna kill random people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'z-chan

Banned
Yeah so i said it. God people are freaking annoying. Why cant life just be easy. Ah if only i had the power... To takes these two hands and shove my head inside this box they call a monitor. AHHH so this is what lifes like getting a migrane from Fireworks. I think i'm gonna be right back....

Lets get this party started.....

So any of you hate fireworks and the way they sound? Now dont get me wrong i'm a pyrotechnicmaniac i will light over 200 fireworks in a hour on the 4th every year and i love them. But its freaking Saturaday you fucktards, i need some sleep damnit.

I know what you mean. These Chinese people accross the street have been going nuts all day. I don't even think they're legal US citizens.

cvxfreak

Bacon said:
I know what you mean. These Chinese people accross the street have been going nuts all day. I don't even think they're legal US citizens.

Tell me about it. Someone lit a firework just outside my car earlier tonight... really bugged the hell out of me.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
CVXFREAK said:
Tell me about it. Someone lit a firework just outside my car earlier tonight... really bugged the hell out of me.

I walk my dog at 5am every morning, and there is never anyone out and abou at this time. Except for last night when I saw these 3 teenagers, couldn't have been older than 15. Not even 30 seconds after I get back from the walk, I hear this huge BANG and then 3 car alarms go off. I'm guessing those punks were putting fireworks under cars.

cvxfreak

This one lit in the middle of the damn street... which was normally quiet too. It sucked. :( And those teenagers do sound dumb, don't they? :p

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
CVXFREAK said:
This one lit in the middle of the damn street... which was normally quiet too. It sucked. :( And those teenagers do sound dumb, don't they? :p

I'm a teenager, but one of those good ones you hear about on PBS. :)

B'z-chan

Banned
I swear if i hear one car alarm i will go out with a Axe and shovel and burry that car in the ground. I know i could do it. We've got all kinds of stupid shits that are so fucked up and drunk that they dont know its not the 4th of july. But thats ok they will get theres. Muhahahahahahaha I love roman candles and firecrackers. They make for some interesting times when attached to tires of cars.

Ah ok now we have all kinds of gun fire going on outside. My new neighbors need to be put away. Brandishing all of these weapons thats just not cool. I hate having to watch idle like aroudn these fuckers.

Blacklion

heh about an hour ago .. i heard two types of pistols.... errr hand cannons outside. @ first I thought they were cherry bombs till whomever it was decided to let off five shots in succession.

My wife has to wake up at 4:30 to go to work, so we go to bed relatively early. At 10, which is when the noise ordinance starts, I have to grab my cell phone and a big stick and tromp outside to raise a ruckus. I've almost gotten into fights before, but that's why I carry a big stick. I call the cops, report the address, and move on.

I don't live in a really big city though. I imagine you guys in LA would have a more difficult time of it since they seem to be much better armed. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom