• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I work with fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gblues

Banned
Man, what a bunch of pointless whining. "Waaah, my co-worker doesn't wash their hands! TEH EVIL!" I think these people would have a heart attack if they ever watched that episode of Mythbusters where they tested for fecal matter on toothbrushes and found it on every single one--INCLUDING THE ONE IN THE FRICKEN' KITCHEN.

Nathan

gblues said:
Man, what a bunch of pointless whining. "Waaah, my co-worker doesn't wash their hands! TEH EVIL!" I think these people would have a heart attack if they ever watched that episode of Mythbusters where they tested for fecal matter on toothbrushes and found it on every single one--INCLUDING THE ONE IN THE FRICKEN' KITCHEN.

Nathan

WTF. Gonna need some details. That's just too insane.

gblues

Banned
Mythbusters #12, "Toothbrush surprise"

Basically, they did a month-long study. They put 20 toothbrushes at varying places within the bathroom, along with a toothbrush that was only used once put in the kitchen (under a cover if I remember right). Every day, they washed their hands, got the toothbrushes wet, and brushed their teeth with every toothbrush.

At the end of the month, they submitted all the tootbrushes (including the one in the kitchen) for fecal chloriform bacteria, and found it on every single toothbrush.

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom