• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idris Elba - Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The black man who's name comes up for every damn role is back..

idris-elba-fighter-overview.jpg

Discovery UK said:
As a Hollywood star, Golden-Globe winning, Emmy Award- nominated actor and producer Idris Elba has made a career of playing a tough guy. Now he’s about to find out if he really is one. He’s set himself an extraordinary personal challenge to become a pro kickboxer in just 12 months. But even with the help of the best trainers in the world can someone with no experience become a genuine contender in the bloodiest of sports?

In the brand new series, IDRIS ELBA: FIGHTER, Elba will undertake the most demanding experience of his career – training to become a professional kickboxer and ultimately compete against a seasoned fighter in a no-holds-barred bout.

Here are some clips from the show..

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Have Mouzone and Omar send me home to Alice if old..

ElyrionX

The episodes have already finished airing. In fact, I literally just finished watching the last one on TV. Missed the first two though.

The episodes have already finished airing. In fact, I literally just finished watching the last one on TV. Missed the first two though.

First I'm hearing of it, and was surprised there wasn't a thread, considering his name is flung around here like monkey poop. How many episodes total?

Disxo

Idris, never change
This reminds me of a show that did this but in 2 weeks, with every popular martial alrt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom