• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to do cosplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
...who/what would you be?

As for me, one option for me would definitely be Richter Belmont, or at least one of the vampire hunters, from Castlevania. WHIP IT!

How about you?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'll admit it, i've done cosplay,

Here are the costumes i've done,

Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke
Kanchi (red version) from FLCL
Washi (communicator) from Haibane Renmei
Hyoko from Haibane Renmei

Next costume i hope to do is The Baron from Whispers of the Heart and The Cat Returns

Suerte

rolento.gif

I LOVE THE STICK!

If I was back in shape I could easily do a Link. I'd never do Link if I looked like the guy with the gut in that one classic cosplay pic. I could also pull of Dante as well if I were in better shape and made the costume.

Crispy

I'd be Locke from FFVI or Cecil from FFIV. I think I'd be a better Cecil with my hairstyle. They are kinda hard to cosplay though....I don't think anyone would recognize them.

3phemeral

Crispy said:
I'd be Locke from FFVI or Cecil from FFIV. I think I'd be a better Cecil with my hairstyle. They are kinda hard to cosplay though....I don't think anyone would recognize them.

People did cosplay Celes and Locke at AX last year and the costumes were beautifully crafted:

ax181.jpg

Celes and Locke Cosplay (If pic no workie)

The guy looked like a ditz in his other photos, though, which is why I felt this was the better of the few. ^_^

Crispy

3pheMeraLmiX said:
People did cosplay Celes and Locke at AX last year and the costumes were beautifully crafted:

The guy looked like a ditz in his other photos, though, which is why I felt this was the better of the few. ^_^

Wow! Those are very good costumes indeed, now that's quality cosplay! Saving that picture to HD.

When I was about 10 or 11, I attempted to start making a Crimson Guard uniform. Didn't exactly go too well, and it was extremely hard. I think I'll probably attempt it again at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom