• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Killer7 Interview

emerge

Mr. Suda: Basically it's a story that requires a lot of "imagination" to fully grasp what's going on, so I tried not to make it too convoluted.

With the current amount of info we have released so far, I'd imagine there are a lot of people out there scratching their heads and not knowing what to think. But I have designed the game to keep the player guessing and always trying to think through what is actually happening.

I am definitely scratching my head. Anyway, rest at http://cube.ign.com/articles/534/534776p1.html

The story follows the progression of the main character as he attempts to kill his "target" which was determined by a government. This government is that of a fictitious country that uses its powerful influence to get its way. Opposing this government is a group of people known as "Heaven's Smiles," a "phenomenon" in which normal people transform into walking time bombs that randomly explode. This Heaven Smiles problem has caused the government much distress and has now thrown the country, and eventually the world, into panic.

The story sounds... eerily familiar... I'm getting a Battle Royale 2 vibe from this

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Just as I was beginning to worry where this game had disappeared to, glad to see it's still on track for a release. :)

Top Bottom