• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: MGS 3 Impressions

The spoiler warning at the beginning prevented me from reading any further. Good to see that they warn you about it before you get into the main review.

I cant' really see them letting him write the review. He's clearly got an agenda against the game and its fans on that board so his entire opinion is going to be swayed to piss them off as much as possible instead of giving a proper review.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Ivan is not reviewing the game. Which I'm not sure is something to be happy about because that guy is a huge, self admitted MGS nut (you should read his posts on the IGN MGS board) and the only thing he didn't like in the whole series was the MGS2 story, although he still ended up liking the game a lot. Also, MGS is one of his favorite games of all times.

Ed will be reviewing MGS3, and I think he said he never much liked gameplay in MGS games, for example.

Btw, almost every sentence in that preview is spoileriffic so I wouldn't even glance over it.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I think someone here who played it said it's running at steady 30FPS with no frame drops. I think Kasavin was referring to the global framerate decrease when he said that the game is not silky smooth like MGS2.

Top Bottom