• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN - Now with MORE CONDOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoplifter

ign.JPG

Is this not completely inappropriate for a website with readership in the young teens and lower? McGriddles are one thing, this is completely different.

tenchir

aoi tsuki said:
Where'd you get gay from?

i think the worst part about the ad is the tacky way it takes over the page.

Those face heart are awfully masculine to me. They look like they have a beard.

impirius

They're trying to introduce me to their joystick, of course! Although I guess it's possible that the ad in question only displays if your IGN profile says you're a girl.

Seriously, I wonder how this, McGriddles, and the other "site-takeover" ads fare in comparison to the regular ones.

shoplifter

impirius said:
They're trying to introduce me to their joystick, of course! Although I guess it's possible that the ad in question only displays if your IGN profile says you're a girl.

It doesn't.

That ad is huge, durex obviously paid a lot of money for it. Someone at durex advertising should be fired for assuming that enough people who read IGN have sex to make up their ad costs.

IGN pushing condoms for their readers? Too bad none of them have nor will ever get a chance to use one.

HARDY HAR HAR!!!!

But seriously, at least it's the McGriddle. Do they even sell those anymore?

tenchir said:
Those face heart are awfully masculine to me. They look like they have a beard.

It's supposed to look like the devil... so obviously the beard and horns are there for a reason. I doubt it implies "gay" anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom