• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN reveals Bungie.net's Halo 2 stat tracking features...

Kon Tiki

Banned
mmmm stats.

halo-2-20041105015912905.jpg

This looks cool!

I did not read it all, kinda occupied, are all the matches recorded (as in video form)? That will be a lot of data. :lol

pilonv1

Not in video form, but plenty of information. It reminds me of recorded matches of Age of Empires 2 I used to download when I played online, so it's not exactly new, but very exciting nonetheless. I'm sure we'll get people complaining because others can see their "strategy" or whatever. But it's an awesome feature.

That's really damn impressive. I'm sure most people won't EVER use it, but I will most likley stare at my maps for hours.

Kon Tiki

Banned
pilonv1 said:
Not in video form, but plenty of information. It reminds me of recorded matches of Age of Empires 2 I used to download when I played online, so it's not exactly new, but very exciting nonetheless. I'm sure we'll get people complaining because others can see their "strategy" or whatever. But it's an awesome feature.
heh, kinda makes a sport of it. Reviewing video tapes and scouting is a part of professional sports.

Top Bottom