• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ilovebees - Mystery Wrapped Up

KarishBHR

this tells us nothing, and changes nothing. i dont know what i think about the site, but this doesnt change how I feel

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
ZombieSupaStar said:
who came up with the 24th anyways?

all this hoopla over some lame magazine article?

I thought ilovebees.com had a countdown which ended on the 24th

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I think most people came to that conclusion after page one of the ilovebees thread, doesnt mean nothing is happening on the 24th, its probably a media blowout, a proper trailer for the game maybe.

Even if its nothing, this is still heaven for bungie fans, they love pouring over this stuff once the game comes out and finding links.

Something is happening on August 24th. Why else would ilovebees flash in the Halo 2 theatrical trailer? Just because the game isn't coming out, doesn't mean that something isn't happening.

yeah, but if something is happening and the game isn't coming out, does it really matter?
it's not like bungie has been known to release alot of details before the game's release, so now it went from "awesome" to "meh"...

Jesiatha

ToyMachine228 said:
Something is happening on August 24th. Why else would ilovebees flash in the Halo 2 theatrical trailer? Just because the game isn't coming out, doesn't mean that something isn't happening.

As he mentions, something = OXM special.

Hournda

Or maybe NOTHING will happen on August 24, or it will just be something like a big update on the ilovebees.com site (i.e. more ambiguous mumbo-jumbo that no one will care about come Nov 9).

Top Bottom