• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm drunk...congratulate me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

Didn't want to break Gaming-Age tradition, so I had to post. Enjoying some Krystal Chicks now. They've never been more delicious.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
your drunk spell-checking skills are superior to mine, i congratulate you.

neptunes

you're drunk yet you're "sober" enough to post on internet message board and engage in various discussions?

How "drunk" are you?

Seth C

neptunes said:
you're drunk yet you're "sober" enough to post on internet message board and engage in various discussions?

How "drunk" are you?

Trust me, I don't lose the ability to post on forums and spell-check until somewhere around a fifth of vodka and blacking out. There's like a 15 minute window.

Dyne

I don't get "drunk", I've never been able to get that far. I guess I'm too big a guy. But my judgement is way off when I come online. It's kind of funny to see what I did in the morning, heh.

Seth C

Right now I'm just drunk enough to not see clearly, spell a few words wrong (but correct them), enjoy this forum way too much, and find this Krystal Chik to be far more delicious than it really is.

Seth C

aoi tsuki said:
Funny how many people post on a forum drunk as some badge of honor.

It's no badge of honor. We do it hoping to find other drunks. Drunks love other drunks. You know how it works.

Pattergen

beer3toast.jpg

Cheers to drunk GAFERS! May your Pabst not come back to haunt you!

Saurus

I'm pretty buzzed...probably go to ebay and bid on something I'll regret in the morning...like Godzilla DVDs...

Manders

Banned
I'm drunk too. My girlfriend and I just got back from the bar.

Anyone else play that crazy trivia game with the questions on the tv and you have the game device. I fucking won tonight against 12 other people and I was trashed. I am so smart. I am so smart. S-M-R....I AM SO SMART.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
im afraid it is true, if you can post of message boards you arent that drunk, ive been guilty of it a few times so i wont hold it against anyone.

How drunk do you have to be to not feel like posting on GAF?

When it happens you'll know.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'm still kinda drunk. Just got back from the riverwalk where I drank a bottle of Paul Masson, a bit of flavored rum, and a few beers with some buddies of mine. Watched my best friend puke his guts out (light weight, but he's my bud) and I spent an hour or so trying to get a friend of mine laid (shipping off to the army he is) while hitting on another friend of mine's GF. I'm such a loveable ass :)

AssMan

Banned
So some of you people get drunk and post messages on the internet? Are you at a party doing this or just plain not socialable accepted?

pollo

Banned
hehe...I was drunk Friday night until Saturday morning at 9 in the morning, trying to forget my girl. I sobered up at 10...took a shower then went to work at 12.

Me and this other girl polished off a quarter of a bacardi handle. I dunno how I can stand that shit - I fucking hate the taste of Bacardi. We mixed it with some diet pepsi and some coke. And we were still drinking till 9 in the morning. Hehe.

Seth C

Ghost said:
im afraid it is true, if you can post of message boards you arent that drunk, ive been guilty of it a few times so i wont hold it against anyone.

How drunk do you have to be to not feel like posting on GAF?

When it happens you'll know.

Like I said, I operate on a very thin line. I can post on this forum right up until I black out from alcohol poisoning. I know, I've done it!

Seth C

AssMan said:
So some of you people get drunk and post messages on the internet? Are you at a party doing this or just plain not socialable accepted?

Was after I got home from the bar, man. The DD wanted to go home, so we left and I was here with nothing to do.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm drunk like a fuck as we speak because I'm off tomorrow and tuesday after working 6 days out of 7 so tonight I'm getting hammered really badly and I've bought this fucking Bavaria 12 pack in hopes of getting a gold whistle so I'd win this trip to brazil where I could spend all my money on beautiful brazilian whores and alcohol over there but unfortunatly I got a silver whistle so right now I'm pissed oh and it's so cool my local market just got sapporo beers so I got a few of these and they were cheaper than where I usually buy them at so it's all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom