• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs7k

And I want to know about some of the following...

The price of cigarettes
The price of alcohol
Whether I should bring anything but some cash and my VISA card?
Any good places to go to in Puerto Vallarta?

Thank you!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
When I was there at 16 with my family, we went to the site where Predator was filmed. It was smaller and a bit more commercialized than I had imagined, but still really cool. The 'Choppah' is on display there too. I had good times with that....."DAD IT'S DA CHOPPAH! GET TO THE CHOPPAH, C'MON DO EET!" It's a fun place to hang out and slide down the waterfall, in a nice jungly atmosphere. And there are some really really nice restaurants somewhere in that area along the roads (the highways outiside of the Predator area I mean), one surrounded by streams and little waterfalls, and another right on the ocean. Both were fucking beautiful.....I wish I could go back.

evil ways

rs7k said:
And I want to know about some of the following...

The price of cigarettes
The price of alcohol
Whether I should bring anything but some cash and my VISA card?

Thank you!

1. About a $1.75, going by US currency, depending on the brand.

2. Buying your own on the markets can be really cheap, but at clubs and tourist spots expect to play a few dollars or pesos more.

3. A guitar case full of guns.

4. Mostly clubs at night, there's a Hard Rock Cafe, Hooters, plus bars and discos. Or for a more family inspired activiti, horseback riding, 4 wheeling.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
That's right, travel all the way to Mexico for a Hooters and a Hardrock Cafe!

evil ways

demon said:
That's right, travel all the way to Mexico for a Hooters and a Hardrock Cafe!

Not just any Hooters, but a mexican Hooters, where for every 3 orders of wings you buy, you get a free massage with a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom