• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm Looking For Someone Who Calls The Time On Youtube

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I am looking for somebody that calls the time on youtube.

For a very simple example, I'm looking for somebody who says something on the idea of "IT'S 10PM AMD IT'S ALL WELL THAT END WELL" or something like that. Kind of like a town crier or somebody at a church who announces the time every hour on the hour.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Darkmakaimura

My roommate bitches when I fall asleep in the communal living room. For the record, the only people who live here are me and my roommate.

Anyways, she gets really angry when I'm passed out on the couch here in the living room. So I figure whenever she passes out in the living room, which she does somewhat, I want to play a loud video that explains what time it is and that she needs to go to bed. Pretty much what she does to me.

I am looking for somebody that calls the time on youtube.

For a very simple example, I'm looking for somebody who says something on the idea of "IT'S 10PM AMD IT'S ALL WELL THAT END WELL" or something like that. Kind of like a town crier or somebody at a church who announces the time every hour on the hour.
Why dont you record yourself doing that and put it on youtube?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
My roommate bitches when I fall asleep in the communal living room. For the record, the only people who live here are me and my roommate.

Anyways, she gets really angry when I'm passed out on the couch here in the living room. So I figure whenever she passes out in the living room, which she does somewhat, I want to play a loud video that explains what time it is and that she needs to go to bed. Pretty much what she does to me.

Please seek out a healthier avenue of conflict resolution than this, please. For both of your sakes.

SJRB

Gold Member

Are you sure you're not just married to her?

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Da fuck mush?

This guy literally mentions his ‘trans roommate’ non stop. The drunk containment thread is spammed with his shit. Fishing for engagement or a genuine autist with assburgers disease?

This thread is unnecessary, move it to drunk containment.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Da fuck mush?

This guy literally mentions his ‘trans roommate’ non stop. The drunk containment thread is spammed with his shit. Fishing for engagement or a genuine autist with assburgers disease?

This thread is unnecessary, move it to drink containment.
Edit: nvm.

Last edited:

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Seen my reply just above yours.
Variety Mission 13:
I’ll give you GAF gold if you stick your winky in her.

Your obsession reminds me of early MSN days when you have no balls and have to talk about your crush to random friends online.

If you add me on MSN you can talk as much as you want.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Oh I didn’t read all this you just want petty revenge on a roommate.
Yes, because she gets super annoyed if I pass out on the couch and wakes me up telling me it's a "communal" area and I have no business sleeping out here.

Edit: oh I already explained this above but that's the least of my worries right now.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Yes, because she gets super annoyed if I pass out on the couch and wakes me up telling me it's a "communal" area and I have no business sleeping out here.

Edit: oh I already explained this above but that's the least of my worries right now.
Ahh ok. Well I’m not trying to make you feel bad. Hope all is good.

The Next Generation No Reply GIF by Star Trek

Top Bottom