• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In case you missed it (ESPN)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Join now!!!!

I'm going to join, but I would be playing from Little Tokyo's XBox, so I wanted to make sure that would be okay. We figure for the games we play we can do offline and report back with the winner and have the other just resign the game or whatever. We have to get another account made on his thing, so we will do that tonight or tomorrow and I'll check back to make sure there are no objections to me joining.

Cloudy

Banned
I think it's better than waiting for the so-called folks who "will" finish who can't even be bothered to sign up :p

Cloudy

Banned
Raise Havok said:
I'm going to join, but I would be playing from Little Tokyo's XBox, so I wanted to make sure that would be okay. We figure for the games we play we can do offline and report back with the winner and have the other just resign the game or whatever. We have to get another account made on his thing, so we will do that tonight or tomorrow and I'll check back to make sure there are no objections to me joining.

That's fine I'm sure but check with FMT. As long as you have different gamertags though cos it won't work any other way. And it's a 16 game season so you might not even play each other. Sign up!!

Cloudy

Banned
The Browns are taken. Log on and pick one of the available teams. Instructions are in the 32 team thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

Are the servers down every other hour now? wtffffffff

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Matrix said:
Are the servers down every other hour now? wtffffffff

Tell me about it. That is why I think we should wait on starting the league. People will not be able to get their games in because the servers are never up for the leagues and tourneys.

Fifty

Gunstar, are you still down for our game tomorrow? Assuming the servers are up.... 11 EST is the soonest I can go.

dudes, we need 6 more people for the 32 team league i set up. here is how you can sign up for it:

1. go online with xbox
2. go to "leagues". go to "join league"
3. hit the black button
4. type in "gaming age"
5. click on the league called "gaming age"
6. scroll through the list of available teams left
7. pick your team
8. boom bam you're in!

now lets go ladies

Matrix

That can only happen if the servers let them FMT :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dudes, we need 6 more people for the 32 team league i set up. here is how you can sign up for it:

1. go online with xbox
2. go to "leagues". go to "join league"
3. hit the black button
4. type in "gaming age"
5. click on the league called "gaming age"
6. scroll through the list of available teams left
7. pick your team
8. boom bam you're in!

now lets go ladies

You forgot the step where you curse and shake your fist in the air because Sega has the worst servers ever because the league server is down.

yes, bog has dibs on the dolphins guys. he's been having server problems (we all have now i expect) so he will sign in as them on july 30th. so, the dolphins are spoken for. no one else take them!

If that be the case then I'll take dibs on the Rams, as I would like the Titans, but someone called them, and as of now the server is down. (They really believed the line about the Titans, muahaha, try and build a whole team around Derrick Mason, muahahaha....)

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
are they going to update the rosters? because right now the Titans have George and the Dolphins have Ricky.

guys, i have to reiterate ONLY JOIN THE LEAGUE if you are serious about playing. we CANNOT REPLACE PLAYERS ONCE THEY ARE OUT, so if you flake on us we are screwed. please understand that it's a 16 week season, you'll probably need to be playing someone at LEAST 1-3 times a week (depending on how fast everyone gets their games done, we have a 5 day period in which to finish games). it's a pretty big commitment, so make sure you can do it.

KarishBHR

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, i have to reiterate ONLY JOIN THE LEAGUE if you are serious about playing. we CANNOT REPLACE PLAYERS ONCE THEY ARE OUT, so if you flake on us we are screwed. please understand that it's a 16 week season, you'll probably need to be playing someone at LEAST 1-3 times a week (depending on how fast everyone gets their games done, we have a 5 day period in which to finish games). it's a pretty big commitment, so make sure you can do it.

I was thinking the same thing... Ill be serious, but with 32 players... some wont be

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I thought this thing was full already... I'll sign up as soon as I can log on. Can I call dibs on the Bills?

Top Bottom