• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It's obviously this guy

150px-Gumshoe.jpg

SUPARSTARX

got to the facebook page and give them your email, region, system and screencap of proof that you won the dlc on the battle arena page. that's how I got mines

You gotta be kiiiiiiiiddding meee, I just went to the redemption site and the reward center link is gone.... wtfffff

demolitio

Same, I just direct messaged @InjusticeGame on twitter. Got it pronto

I did that twice now and same on FB. I waited a few days in between the messages so it's not like I was spamming them. I'm about to give up.

I don't get it. I know my nickname is Murphy's Law among friends, but I didn't expect that to come up over games even...lol. I guess I wish I didn't redeem by Best Buy preorder so I could trade for one. Arrow is actually my favorite characters and one of my favorite new shows this year so it was going to be perfect for me.

I have failed this city. :(

I did that twice now and same on FB. I waited a few days in between the messages so it's not like I was spamming them. I'm about to give up.

I don't get it. I know my nickname is Murphy's Law among friends, but I didn't expect that to come up over games even...lol. I guess I wish I didn't redeem by Best Buy preorder so I could trade for one. Arrow is actually my favorite characters and one of my favorite new shows this year so it was going to be perfect for me.

I have failed this city. :(

Do what I did; check to see if the account has been active in the last half hour, then message them every 5 minutes and delete your previous tweet :p

posted on the FB site
Thanks for reaching out to us. If you were in the first 5,000 voters in the Injustice Battle Arena during one of the weekly voting periods, and did not receive your DLC redemption code, you will be able to contact WB Customer Service starting tomorrow at noon PST to redeem your code. Visit http://bit.ly/10dPIsk tomorrow for assistance, and thanks for your patience. Happy birthday!
4 minutes ago · Like
Also it seems you can't click the rewards box on the battle arena page

Sephzilla

Just had a nice healthy 20 game win streak in ranked snapped by a Deathstroke

extremely_angry_shepherd-28067.gif

To be fair, he did a decent job of zoning me out, but still, Deathstroke

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Looks like the green arrow skin is being sold for $50-100 on ebay. I like the look of it but I'm thinking that route is better to take, lol.

Got my first hate mail! Not because I was playing that great though.

I main GA but I just couldn't put anything together tonight and this guy cleans my clock with GL and again with Superman. Next match he picks Bane so I take Doomsday (who I'm still learning to use so I'm kinda spammy with, but not really rage inducing) and I finally beat him. We rematch again and this guy goes straight for DS. I figure if he's good with DS I'm dead, but if he just wants to zone/spam, I can probably take him with Sinestro. He starts right in with sword spin then starts machine gunning, so I start capture/bouldering the hell out of him. It goes down to the wire, but I out spam the spammer.

I immediately get a message calling me a fucking pussy, then he quits the game and sends me a second one that says "just wow..." The best part is that he didn't rage quit, because he was soo close to out spamming me. lol

I love this game!

Top Bottom