• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

vg260

Batgirl's infinitely more recognizable than Power Girl -- she's the better "mainstream" pick. Really, Power Girl's not as popular or important as the Internet makes her out to be. It's also much easier to come up with an original moveset for Batgirl than it is for Power Girl.

I don't think Batgirl or Power Girl should be in the game, but if I was running a business I would definitely go with the former.

Yeah, sadly these make too much sense from a marketing perspective, just not from a DC fan one.

The amount of trolling he's been doing to MMH fans is unfortunate. This set would be a real punch in the gut if there's not a second batch.

When it comes to practicing, I only focus on combos which is good but not enough. I just watched the Harley Quinn tutorial, and it's good because he doesn't focus on combos but more than that which I can't explain. I think I need to watch the second time to understand more. Any good Harley Quinn mixups?

I already bought the season pass, so I'm stuck with them...

But if they do any other DLC, I'll make sure to wait until I know for sure that they're Larfleeze/Mirror Master/Atrocitus/Booster Gold/Star Sapphire/Swamp Thing/Saint Walker before I bite.

Kratos was so logical.

While not a logical crossover he fit the game pretty well. He had the violence down and was pretty formidable as a fighter.

Its far from the point anyway, Scorpion is a waste of a potential slot. Its a cop out. Instead of actually adding a unique character its adding someone people are clearly not pleased with. DC has literally thousands of characters and hundreds with very valid potential for the game.

I was hoping they'd give some of the cast their regular identity as costumes

So like Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Hal Jordan (might not work out)

Just them in regular clothing, with the name title changed at the top like the Yellow Lantern

vg260

I already bought the season pass, so I'm stuck with them...

But if they do any other DLC, I'll make sure to wait until I know for sure that they're Larfleeze/Mirror Master/Atrocitus/Booster Gold/Star Sapphire/Swamp Thing/Saint Walker before I bite.

Has there been a season pass that didn't have a curveball or burn people in bought in sight-unseen? It seems like this is just another lesson learned and a victory for the publisher with this kind of thing. Then again, people like to feel like the DLC is made after the game. Whatever, time to go knock out some Star Labs missions.

Khezu

Glad I didn't pick up the Season Pass, if true. Lobo is great and might pick him up, but I have no interest in Zod, as the one cool thing he had to add is already in the game as Regime Superman's victory pose. And Barbara Gordon is a waste and you all know that's the one Batgirl they'd choose. I mean, if they were going to include both Batgirl and Zod why not go ahead and include Power Girl (who is, you know, a really cool character) and another (Batman) villain?

And don't even get me started on Scorpion.

I think they wanted Powergirl originally, but WB probably insisted they use Zod because MoS is coming out soon.

They probably figured having 2 kryptonians as DLC would be a bit silly, so they used the only other character in the poll, Batgirl.

Perfect World Guest Character = Marvel Hero
Most Realistic Guest Character = Scorpion
Best Case Scenario Guest Character = Rorschach
Wild Card Guest Character = The Mask/Big Head

Most Realistic Guest Character = Scorpion
Wild Card Guest Character = Neo from The Matrix
Best Case Scenario Guest Character = Marvel Character
Perfect World Guest Character =
Goku

Only good one is his default one. He's a really strong character though. I kinda view him as the ryu of the game, I guess akuma would make more sense though

Yeah, agreed.
Still, they could have put some effort into the suits.

Also, is Solomon Grundy supposed to be kicking my ass? Because he's accomplishing it.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
That is hard to answer. The entire skull girls voting thing was an utter mess. Like allowing people to vote for characters you aren't even sure could work in your game? Are you for real?

Which characters that they are not sure about. I think Minette was one of them.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yeah, agreed.
Still, they could have put some effort into the suits.

Also, is Solomon Grundy supposed to be kicking my ass? Because he's accomplishing it.

Zone him more, if you see him do a slow armored DERP DERP IMMA GET UUUUU grab armor up your foward 3 moves with meter burn and hold it til the grab gets absorbed

Sephzilla

I need to learn Nightwing a little more, my first few times messing around with him didn't leave me super impressed with him.

Unrelated note. I don't want to jump on the "hurr durr nerf Deathstroke" band wagon, but I do kind of think he needs a very minor tweak or something. Like add a few more frames at the end of his normal gunshots to make them a slight but more unsafe or something. Nothing huge or anything that screams "drastic overreaction" but something subtle that just discourages sitting back and playing Call of Duty.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I need to learn Nightwing a little more, my first few times messing around with him didn't leave me super impressed with him.

Unrelated note. I don't want to jump on the "hurr durr nerf Deathstroke" band wagon, but I do kind of think he needs a very minor tweak or something. Like add a few more frames at the end of his normal gunshots to make them a slight but more unsafe or something. Nothing huge or anything that screams "drastic overreaction" but something subtle that just discourages sitting back and playing Call of Duty.
He's designed to sit back. if you haven't noticed all his upclose moves kinda knock you back far away.

Panda you want to play again soon?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Fuck.
I lost. lol

Did that advice help at all? lol

Also try to only fullscreen zone with the staff mode shockwave *fastest in the game* if you are close jump with staff mode at him, if you want to get away jump away with tonfa mode to abuse the air projectile *it breaks his armors*

AEREC

Anyone else still waiting on their Arrow skin or received it in the last day or two. I feel like Im getting the run around from Injustice facebook and Twitter even after I told them I have received it yet and sent in a screen cap. They just tell me to they will be going out over the next few days and to check my junk folder.

Are they actually still being sent out?

Did that advice help at all? lol

Also try to only fullscreen zone with the staff mode shockwave *fastest in the game* if you are close jump with staff mode at him, if you want to get away jump away with tonfa mode to abuse the air projectile *it breaks his armors*

Well, I cleared quite a bit of the second health bar. I just need to get my staff mode in shape.

My friend is a dick. lol

Ryce

The amount of trolling he's been doing to MMH fans is unfortunate. This set would be a real punch in the gut if there's not a second batch.
After all of that, if MMH still isn't DLC then NetherRealm are either completely out of touch or some of the biggest trolls in the gaming industry.

Khezu

For some of you complaining about NW, his P2 color of his new 52 outfit is blue.

Its not true classic NW, but it's something.

Kizer

Which characters that they are not sure about. I think Minette was one of them.

Apparently Aeon would be "broken" so Mike Z was asking people not to vote for her. Only if that were the case, why would she have been selectable in the first place? There was another character on the list as well with right issues or something to that nature.

Chindogg

I was hoping they'd give some of the cast their regular identity as costumes

So like Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Hal Jordan (might not work out)

Just them in regular clothing, with the name title changed at the top like the Yellow Lantern

I'm still bummed that they didn't include Red Son Hal Jordan in the DLC package.

I don't agree with Aris on a lot of things outside of the actual fighting games themselves but this video I 100% agree with on every level. I kind of hope they don't hotfix or patch anything outside of glitches (like the Wayne Manor motorcycle camera bug and other possible gamebreaking stuff) until at least half a year from now. Let the game evolve from its own playerbase.

Cynar

RE: The DLC

I still am on the MMH/Atrocitus/Power Girl train for the DLC characters. I maintain that if Scorpion is one of the 4 DLC characters I am willing to have my GAF account banned for one month.

Even if the recordings are legitimate they could just be for character skins (like the Arrow and Damian Nightwing skins already in the game) rather than full separate characters.

Before we even knew the full launch cast I pretty much had Zod pegged for the alternate skin/voice treatment on Superman due to the upcoming movie...I still hold that belief.

I hope you're right. I've been thinking this as well but man, developers make a lot of dumb decisions.

Top Bottom