• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Anyone else still waiting on their Arrow skin or received it in the last day or two. I feel like Im getting the run around from Injustice facebook and Twitter even after I told them I have received it yet and sent in a screen cap. They just tell me to they will be going out over the next few days and to check my junk folder.

Are they actually still being sent out?

No, they aren't going out anymore. Just private message them on FB or tweet them. If you tweet them and they respond, they will follow you long enough for you to DM them. If you don't hear back on either, just keep trying ever so often. That's what I had to do yesterday. They finally gave me mine after giving them my email, console, and region.

TDLink

After all of that, if MMH still isn't DLC then NetherRealm are either completely out of touch or some of the biggest trolls in the gaming industry.

And that is exactly why he IS going to be part of the 4 season pass characters and the Zod/Batgirl/Scorpion list is hot garbage. Apparently this is not going to deter everyone from acting like they are hard confirmed though.

I am going to enjoy the day MMH is revealed.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That shit is plus 1? LOL I was trying to fucking Armor it over and over that one round no wonder.

Our matches are starting to look like real matches though :D

That's because I started stealing shit from you lol.

I need to cancel blocked glowstick strings into Ground Spark so I don't get punished with that uppercut.

Normally that's not something hard to do but since I have to bang out the combo in the air if I do get the hit it's going to take some time.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
That's because I started stealing shit from you lol.

I need to cancel blocked glowstick strings into Ground Spark so I don't get punished with that uppercut.

Normally that's not something hard to do but since I have to bang out the combo in the air if I do get the hit it's going to take some time.

Just let me know when you want to play some more :D

So you can't press start to use the P2 color like in MK?
Press start on the alt outfit selection area

BadAss2961

Watching some streams... What were they thinking when they balanced Deathstroke? Damn...

Have players found a way to stop him yet?

BadAss2961

I play as Superman so the idea of Deathstroke being overpowered is outside of my bubble. If anything, it makes for a bunch of easy wins for me because he's so popular.
He just looks so cheap. I think he'd be a lot more balanced if they took away his assault rifle.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should take away his guns tbh

Pistol's fine. It's just the assault rifle that seems to be a problem for other characters. I couldn't imagine playing my Bane against a spamming Deathstroke. At least in MK with Striker I'm like 'ok I'll just use a character with teleports and run him down.' or if I'm one of the few MK dudes without a teleport, I'll jump over it because it's just a single bullet.

PBalfredo

So how do you deal with Grundy when he pops his super? He seems to have infinite super armor and throw attempts for the duration. Like once he activate it, he is going to get you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really need to find a way to get the Knightfall skin...

Would something like that and the preorder bonuses be included in the season pass or is it just characters and the flashpoint skins?

Chindogg

Watching some streams... What were they thinking when they balanced Deathstroke? Damn...

Have players found a way to stop him yet?

Play against him on Themyscira with a power character. Edge in in between gunshots. Crouchblock his jumping spinning sword attack, it isn't an overhead and doesn't pushback much. Punish accordingly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So when I take breaks from Supes, I've been messing with Bane, Sinestro, and Hawkgirl.

I should probably find a quick character to play around with. I was thinking about Catwoman.

Chindogg

Chindogg who do you play?

I play the Lanterns and Solomon Grundy. I'm also working on Aquaman, Black Adam, Bane, and Doomsday.

I'm working on a project that I don't think I'm at liberty to reveal yet so I've been grinding and studying all aspects of this game since its release. I've already put well over 100 hours into the game, the majority of it in training mode.

Chindogg

So how do you deal with Grundy when he pops his super? He seems to have infinite super armor and throw attempts for the duration. Like once he activate it, he is going to get you.

If you're half screen away, zone him out and run away. He can't dash and any projectile briefly stops him. Interactables work the same as projectiles so just keep running away. Hope to God you're on a long stage like Ferris hanger, Wayne Manor, or Themyscira.

Chindogg

I always block low and block high on reaction vs him. But I havent fought a good one yet

Odds are you never will unless you go offline. 95% of people in ranked are casuals that I practice my combos on. If they beat me its usually because I got owned by stage interactables or online gimmicks like GA's Ice Arrow being impossible to dodge.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Odds are you never will unless you go offline. 95% of people in ranked are casuals that I practice my combos on. If they beat me its usually because I got owned by stage interactables or online gimmicks like GA's Ice Arrow being impossible to dodge.

I've fought a good black adam once, he did his 58% bnb to me and I was like OH SHIT WE GOT A MATCH hahaha

can Krypton Fury break through Grundy's super power armor?
I believe every super can beat grundy's

Chindogg

question for the better players here. What are you doing against Black Adams Dive Kicks? I use Green Arrown and Killer Frost.

Lantern's Might on reaction. 8 for 10 on rage quits after the 5th divekick grabbed!

For Green Arrow, jump back Ice Arrow on reaction. Free combo!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
question for the better players here. What are you doing against Black Adams Dive Kicks? I use Green Arrown and Killer Frost.
With killer frost I try to stay back, if he's full screen and does it just throw a dagger and he will clip into them. Once he gets closer do meter burned overheads as a punish on reaction.

Also if he is close you can slide away and laugh at him

Top Bottom