• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
This dude is too reversal happy. Too bad I'm dropping all my cancels.

Ugh I cant tell if it's lag or if I'm just fucking up the timing on doing armored stuff

edit: zero bars LOL it's lag :D well that makes me feel better

Dat ground stomp instead of D2 lol

FeD.nL

So i've been practicing my superman for a bit after getting the game the day before yesterday and I finally went online, encountered 2 deathstroke players, the first was a good fight I lost and the second I block his sword jump atack and finally nail a combo I practiced and the guy leaves, like 5 seconds in but he also had 77 dc's. I don't get why people even play online then :S.

But anyways if there are some GAF KOTH or something hit me up, psn = FeD_nL. I'm quite a scrub player though.

sephi22

Ares' coolness makes my dick tingle. Dude gives no fucks, does 50% damage in corner without meter and in BnBs with 1 meter.

Kurod

Banned
Deathstroke should start with the trait penalty. It should also effect his melee attacks. Also, using his trait should only levy the penalty for a couple of seconds. That should make the internet happy.

Kizer

Deathstroke should start with the trait penalty. It should also effect his melee attacks. Also, using his trait should only levy the penalty for a couple of seconds. That should make the internet happy.

No it wouldn't. You can't make the internet happy.

shaowebb

Just encountered my first Deathstroke spammer...sheesh I have no idea how to counter him with Bane

Bane should destroy spammy-Strokes with his venom-ed up shoulder charge. Goes right through those bullets and gets you on top of him. Sword is a simply block and punish. Mad unsafe on block.

vg260

And that is exactly why he IS going to be part of the 4 season pass characters and the Zod/Batgirl/Scorpion list is hot garbage. Apparently this is not going to deter everyone from acting like they are hard confirmed though.

I am going to enjoy the day MMH is revealed.

The thing I was wondering about that Twitter poll thing was that it was recent enough that surely all the characters had been decided and in development by then and way too late to actually decide which character to include. What was the point then? It felt completely unnecessary. What if MM lost?

Kizer

The thing I was wondering about that Twitter poll thing was that it was recent enough that surely all the characters had been decided and in development by then and way too late to actually decide which character to include. What was the point then? It felt completely unnecessary. What if MM lost?

The point was to be a tease.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
The netcode in this game hurts my soul. I want to enjoy it then I run into 10 guys in a row in ranked going straight for every interactable on Jokers Asylum under a full second of lag. Kill me.

Khezu

I fought against all logic and reason in the Captain Cold vs Killer Frost war.

I'm not doing that again, all signs point to Zod, Scorpion, Batgirl.
That's probably what were getting.

The netcode in this game hurts my soul.

Don't play ranked lol.
Just play people in Lobbys and make sure they have 4 bars.
If you still have trouble.... well it might be best to cut your loses, its only downhill from here if MK9's netcode is any indication.

Kizer

The netcode in this game hurts my soul. I want to enjoy it then I run into 10 guys in a row in ranked going straight for every interactable on Jokers Asylum under a full second of lag. Kill me.

I am really not sure how you are running into all of these issues. The vast majority of my online experience has been really good.

I fought against all logic and reason in the Captain Cold vs Killer Frost war.

I'm not doing that again, all signs point to Zod, Scorpion, Batgirl.
That's probably what were getting.

If it makes you feel any better, if Flash clashes with Killer Frost, this is their dialogue.

Flash: You are no Captain Cold.

Killer Frost: I outrank him.

I've not been an MK player since UMK3. All of my fighting game "expertise" has been in the Capcom arena. I'm loving Injustice so far, but am finding myself completely lost on doing anything more than basic attacks and rudimentary combos in the game.

Is there anything like SFxT's training mode per character? I couldn't find one. So, where would be a good place to start to begin to learn a character?

And who are some good characters to first learn in the context of NS' fighting mechanics? I've been thinking Green Lantern, but Lobo is my favorite DC character so he'll be first in line once he is released.

vg260

And who are some good characters to first learn in the context of NS' fighting mechanics? I've been thinking Green Lantern, but Lobo is my favorite DC character so he'll be first in line once he is released.

I'd guess Superman, but GL is supposed to be fairly straightforward.

Kizer

You make it sound so easy lol

Back into the dojo I go tonight...

It really is. If they hit the floor, they are gonna do that sword move. Just block. Also get ready to grab back. I doubt they will be smart enough to wake up grab, but you never know.

Grimsen

GL's good for learning the game. I never use Meter Burn cancels with him though, because of Lantern's might.

Slurmer

Banned
You make it sound so easy lol

Back into the dojo I go tonight...
Theyll always try it on wakeup, so be ready to block. You can also bait it on wakeup by doing a mb strong attack...your armor will protect you and you can set him up for a juggle w/ venom trait for good damage

Xevren

Game needs filters badly like TTT2, at a minimum a display to say what the connection is going to be in ranked with an option to back out. Ranked in this is terrible.

Until then, player matches only for me.

Is there any known way to get the pre-order costumes or LE costumes on the WIIU?

Especially the n52-Trinity and Arror GA are from uttermost importance to me ;)

SuperBonk

After having a terrible run in ranked matches, I just beat the #2 guy on XBL. Feels good, but I'm running into a ton of matchup problems with Hawkgirl, especially Green Lantern.

MGrant

I would suggest finding a secondary character to use against Green Lantern. He is a horrible match up for Hawkgirl in my opinion.

Truth. His distant grab move shuts down all air approach, so don't bother with that. He also gets a sizable combo off of his slide, which makes blocking low from slide range important. I'm thinking about picking up Killer Frost or Raven to counter him.

Top Bottom