• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Anyone still getting the "WBID in use" when trying to log in? (FSLink was helping me unlock the iOS costumes)

I'm in the same boat. I either get the "in use" error or " link failed" OR it will link my account and no costumes show up. :(

I wish FS would PM to let us know what's up.

Igladius

Neo Member
I'm in the same boat. I either get the "in use" error or " link failed" OR it will link my account and no costumes show up. :(

Have you ruled out the possibility that the problem is you have both profiles logged in at the same time?

Only problem I had was when I did the thing with WB to get the Red Son stuff, reset everything on my XBL account, haha! But it was kind of nice going from level 60 somethin' to 1 all over again. :D

SUPARSTARX

Just encountered my first Deathstroke spammer...sheesh I have no idea how to counter him with Bane
Duck the bullets if you can. The ones you can't duck, I think they can meter cancel with a grenade launcher that is an overhead so stand block those. You can get a free dash up after you block those every time, he's at like negative 18 or 23 I think. Bane's dash is like 20 frames. Dash up, wait for the idiots to do the spinny move, and punish with b.2,3, 1,1,3~Body Press, venom, Body Press again lol

Jump at them, and if they decide to just crouch block, mix in b.2,1 (overhead), dash up immediately and Body Press with 1 venom to cover the meaty grab.

Yeah, my secondaries are Grundy and Killer Frost but I don't think they do too well against him either. Might need to pick up Batman.

Killer Frost has some decent moves to use against GL i think. You can keep him zoned with the daggers and that ice spike and when he tries to get close, keep him in check with a slide perhaps. Since a lot of KF's attacks are low, you it will likely keep him off his feet enough.

KevinCow

Banned
Batgirl's infinitely more recognizable than Power Girl -- she's the better "mainstream" pick. Really, Power Girl's not as popular or important as the Internet makes her out to be. It's also much easier to come up with an original moveset for Batgirl than it is for Power Girl.

I don't think Batgirl or Power Girl should be in the game, but if I was running a business I would definitely go with the former.

I can think of two reasons why people who didn't already know who Power Girl was would still be interested in buying her.

GrayFoxPL

Number of ragequiters I fought today is ridiculous.

Discourages to play the game, as I know it'll only get worse.

I'd like to learn Flash, noticed no one uses him online(from my encounters). Funny, he was most popular in mk vs dc, where he had godly specials.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
God damn it this game makes you keep playing it.

"You just got a 3 game win streak you can spare an extra 5 minutes playing can't you?"

"You just got a 5 game win streak you can spare an extra 10 minutes playing can't you?"

"You just got a 20 game win streak you can spare an extra half hour playing can't you?"

vazel

Banned
I got my Arrow skin. Now I'm going to spend some time thinking about wether to use it or eBay it...

Edit: I think I'll eBay it. After all, I can just rebuy the dlc for cheap when it's released on PSN a few months down the line.

Edit2: Yup, what Neo said.

Ryce

I did a better Photoshop of what I think the character select screen will look like with DLC. As you can see in the default left image, there's a huge gap under the P1 indicator that looks odd. If you get rid of all of those gaps, you're left with the exact amount of room (literally pixel-perfect) needed for a new row.

u8GjW6X.png

Let's hope those fifth and sixth slots will be utilized.

DR2K

Banned
I did a better Photoshop of what I think the character select screen will look like with DLC. As you can see in the default left image, there's a huge gap under the P1 indicator that looks odd. If you get rid of all of those gaps, you're left with the exact amount of room (literally pixel-perfect) needed for a new row.

Let's hope those fifth and sixth slots will be utilized.

They could easily give a costume swap its own character slot come to think of it. Especially if it's a different character, but similar.

Max's Dick is shaping up well.

WatTsu

So I'm really thinking of grabbing this on Sunday and price-matching at Best Buy.

Does the Blackest Night costume DLC/zombie mode come packaged inside the box (which is to say, even if I didn't preorder I should still be able to get it)? It seems pretty cool.

tim1138

Yeah, same here.
At this point I'm just hoping they release as DLC or in a compatibility pack or something.

Nori Chan

I think tonight I'm finally going to go online on a ranked match. I main deathstroke so hopefully people don't d/c the minute they see me choose him. I mean I've been learning some combos off him but the netcode. Also will it match me with someone else who is new or will it be lol no bro here's the 145th best person on live?

I think tonight I'm finally going to go online on a ranked match. I main deathstroke so hopefully people don't d/c the minute they see me choose him. I mean I've been learning some combos off him but the netcode. Also will it match me with someone else who is new or will it be lol no bro here's the 145th best person on live?

Well if I find you i won't disconnect. As a matter of fact, I don't have a legit disconnect yet. I clearly don't care about my Win Loss record as much a some kids.

Ryce

First Lobo screen:

utW7RQx.jpg

There's a new DLC Batman skin coming, too.

Tomorrow at C2E2, we'll reveal Lobo's gameplay in a battle against a Batman skin you've never seen. Be on www.twitch.tv/C2E2 at 1:30pm CST to catch the awesome.

Until then, enjoy a new look at Lobo, and let us know which Batman skin you think we'll show off tomorrow.

vg260

I imagine the Batman skin will be the free one with the compatibility pack/DLC.

I just want info on the second one so bad so we know if that rumor is bogus.

kamicowzi

Banned
Hey...if anyone wants to play some casual, "I'm not that great at this game" kind of matches, feel free to add me. My PSN is kamicowzi and I am not that great at this game, but I enjoy it!

vg260

Heeled boot. There's your Batgirl rumor confirmed. That means Zod's a Superman skin.

Well, if that ini file is right there are still a bunch of other alts for the characters, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. Even if so, and Batgirl and Zod are DLC skins or free-add-ins to encourage compatibility pack downloads, it doesn't really explain the Scorpion item though or work out to 4 evenly.

Isn't that Arkham Catwoman's foot?

No, it's similar, but the strap across the boot like that doesn't have a big buckle on it on either side of the foot, and the strap is black besides.

I can't actually match that foot to any character in Injustice, though I might be missing something.

vg260

Wait a second. Maybe the first DLC is:
Lobo + free skins: Batgirl for Batman, Zod for Superman, Scorpion for Lobo

Maybe Lobo has a Scorpion "get over here" move w/ the chain?

Boon did say they were going to give some skins away to encourage people to download the compatibility packs, and would actually be pretty awesome. Isn't Lobo kind of a joke character?

Nori Chan

Wait a second. Maybe the first DLC is:
Lobo + free skins: Batgirl for Batman, Zod for Superman, Scorpion for Lobo

Maybe Lobo has a Scorpion "get over here" move w/ the chain?

Boon did say they were going to give some skins away to encourage people to download the compatibility packs, and would actually be pretty awesome. Isn't Lobo kind of a joke character?

the jizz
its everywhere

Top Bottom