• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

shaowebb

What happens when non power characters meter interactables? Probably a double jump or something stupid

I just checked Wayne Manor's chandelier in the great hall section. Superman can meter burn throw it for armor. Green Arrow can...suck.

Yeah he had absolutely no meter burn option on these. I think its a power character thing.

Kizer

I just checked Wayne Manor's chandelier in the great hall section. Superman can meter burn throw it for armor. Green Arrow can...suck.

Yeah he had absolutely no meter burn option on these. I think its a power character thing.

I imagine it's because it's an escape option forGreen Arrow but for Superman, he will just kinda hover there for a few seconds and be free to anything and everything.

shaowebb

I imagine it's because it's an escape option forGreen Arrow but for Superman, he will just kinda hover there for a few seconds and be free to anything and everything.

I imagine that its because zoning is good enough in this game that they dont need it. Its not free like the broke stroke myth supporters would have you believe, but its good enough they dont need armored shit to throw at you as well.

SGRemy

Anybody else noticing an ABSURD amount of ragequitters in this game? I'm a pretty decent player but I've had 3 people ragequit just this morning. One of them being the no.13 ranked player on psn. God it irks me!! (I'm a GL player BTW)

NEO0MJ

I have a Red Son code leftover for PAL territories for PS3.

Quote to see the code.

Thanks <3

I really wanted this one.

Lobo is strange, DC never really got behind and pushed the character, I think they were kind of embarrassed by his popularity. JUST THINK If marvel just stopped promoting Wolverine or started taking away everything that made Logan unique, that would be what happened to LoBo. Even decades later, I dont think DC will embrace the satirical nature of LoBo. LoBo was doing MK style fatalities before Mk1 was released, maybe he was partially the inspiration for MK's level of violence.

I thought he was pretty fun in 52. Adventures with space dolphin?

Mutt

Neo Member
I bought this game and played it for an hour. If only I could tear myself away from MH3U. The backlog that that game is causing.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I'm already the best Nightwing player I've ever seen. I just hope there's someone who's better than me that uses him so I can learn from their play and better mine. Is that too much to ask

J-Tier

Imagine if we got the character that Hector wanted.

Dark_Kahn_render.jpg

Dark Kahn...yeck...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I demand those 3 losses to be counted as wins. Because they fucking were. There was even a Deathstroke who I outzoned who thought it'd be cute to hide the cursor and pick him. It's like well I beat you anyway, oh no wait I didn't you disconnected so I lose cool.

Chindogg

Some guy keeps spamming this in chat. Could be bullshit, could be legit.

UPCOMMING INJUSTICE LEAKS : NEW CHARACTERS (Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Lobo, Atrocitus) NEW CHARACTER SKINS (Batwoman and Scorpion skins for Batman, Batgirl skin for Nightwing, Captain Cold skin for Killer Frost, Zod skin for Superman)

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I've been playing a lot of Hawkgirl and Raven. I even enjoy Cyborg and Luthor. This was a surprise since in MK vs DC, I was a Flash and Shazam player.

The fighters I have the most trouble with are Joker and Bane. Any tips on Bane? Especially against zoners.

I have a feeling his Chain Hook will be involved with his trait.

Also, anybody have any alternate costume possibilities? I was thinking of:

-Justice League (cartoon), Brad Garrett voicing.
-New 52 (Of course)
-Reverend 'Bo

Top Bottom