• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

KevinCow

Banned
Dammit, I just missed it. Logged in just in time to see it... then had to watch an ad. :/

Is there any way to rewind or something?

Guys, let me know in detail! D: I can't watch it. Is it the Young Justice voice actor?

Edit: Flashpoint Batman? So lame, there really isn't anything different from all that we have already. :

FHIZ

The finger is what really brings that super move together.

Also, I'm gonna say the theory of Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion being alt costumes is pretty much bust by now. Scorpion clone, Lobo is not.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

NEO0MJ

Red eyes and the bat logo in a red circle?
If so, then yeah that's Flashpoint Batman. Excellent.

It seems the same but with white eyes and with a yellow circle around the bat symbol instead of red.

Edit: rewatched the trailer, it's actually Red. Don't know why I saw the colors differently.

Grecco

The finger is what really brings that super move together.

Also, I'm gonna say the theory of Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion being alt costumes is pretty much bust by now. Scorpion clone, Lobo is not.

yeah it made no sense

dont really dig how alot of lobos attacks are the shot gun but whatevs i cant wait to try him

Kizer

So flashpoint bats, is Thomas Wayne?

That's pretty cool

Correct. For those who do not know, in the flashpoint timeline, It was Bruce Wayne who was shot and killed. Not his parents. In this timeline, His father, Thomas Wayne becomes batman and does not share his son's moral code.

Wracked with grief, his mother becomes the Joker.

Here is the trailer for Lobo for those who missed it.

Top Bottom