• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

vg260

Also, I'm gonna say the theory of Batgirl, Zod and Scorpion being alt costumes is pretty much bust by now. Scorpion clone, Lobo is not.

I don't think anyone was expecting him to be a Scorpion gameplay clone, but he does have a chain pull move, and if you're gonna give an alt outfit to a not-so-serious character, why not make it Lobo cosplay as Scorpion? Kinda like the Cable-ized Deapool alt in UMvC3. I didn't see anything that invalidates the theory. In fact, he's kinda as I expected.

sephi22

Lobo looks uninspired.

Shotgun shot, chain grab - meh.

I didn't notice his trait.
I believe its the shotgun. Because you see him reloading it at various points.
Also because he does wallbounce with shotgun, which he can also do with a normal like everyone else, so Shotgun's the trait

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
He used his shotgun to start his transition. Unless the shotgun is used for both his b3 and his trait

chansub-global-emoticon-1ddcc54d77fc4a61-28x28.png

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Shotgun looked like the trait with the reload. And on one of the combos near the end it looked like he was walking forward as he juggled with two shots, not using a meter burn shot.

He did use it for a transition as well, so I'm not sure how that part worked.

GrayFoxPL

Maybe it's alpha version of Lobo in the trailer without all the moves and animations?

B2 and shotgun shot looking the same seems out of place.

vg260

So did anyone ask them about the Wii U DLC?

I couldn't hear, but Hector pretty much couldn't answer one question about the iOS app, and pretty much said NR look out for fans' interests, and try to do what's best and not let them down. (i.e. yes, but we just can't talk about it)

GrayFoxPL

MK9 had tons of balance patches due to complains. Both hard and soft. They had a system when starting up the game it downloaded tiny balance or glitch patches. Incognito.

Probably they'll have it too for Injustice.

vg260

Here's a better shot of the "mystery woman's" leg/foot:

Gotta be that Wonder Woman alt. Also not confirming a theory (batgril, etc) doesn't invalidate it. They usually milk the reveals. One thing at a time. I think we will know a lot more in the next week. I'm not surprised all they showed was Lobo gameplay.

I'm gonna give the NR folks the benefit of the doubt they're not gonna dismiss the interest of fans until they give me reason not to.

filipe

Anyone having issues with WBID? I wanted to link the iOS app to unlock some skins but having issues on both Xbox and my iPad.

The Lobo trailer is up on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFwC8dV2l1Y

He looks fucking amazing.

Just sold me on a season pass.

Alright. The WBID said I linked and gave me the Flash 52 costume but I don't think it actually linked. Weird. Also, still can't get it to do anything on iOS. Fucking WB servers.

Anyone having issues with WBID? I wanted to link the iOS app to unlock some skins but having issues on both Xbox and my iPad.

Yup. Read above. Shit is shit.

NEO0MJ

The thing is pretty stupid, you'll have to retry several times and restart the game several times until it works.

The thing is pretty stupid, you'll have to retry several times and restart the game several times until it works.

It's really fucking tiresome. There are multiple thresholds you need to pass too. The link can fail before you even put your password in. Then when you get to the part you put your password in, the link can fail again.

FUCK THIS WORLD!

vocab

The only thing that bothers me about Lobo is that he looks like he came straight out of brutal legends cutting room floor.

I'm REALLY grateful that this game has a Vs CPU mode.

It sounds like a no-brainer in a fighting game in this day and age, but with Boon you never know. Stopped playing MK9 because of it.

vg260

Seriously? Not even close.

Does any other character have that ring/strap thing? It's close enough to be plausible.

I don't know. The comic book alts in this game are pretty faithful to the source material, so why would they give Wonder Woman high heels?

I dunno. Seems like the best guess so far. Them giving her heels wouldn't kill the general similarity if the rest of the costume matches closely.

Requiem

So I just got my arcade stick and I am having a terrible time adjusting to this....

Any tips?

I've already read the TYM write up, so no need to link that...

Top Bottom