• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

G-Fex

no they quit once they realized they didn't know what to do with their GL. So I noticed something was up when they kept distancing themselves

GrayFoxPL

Btw guys check out the weird properities of dash forward.

When I trained offline against DS with Flash. I was cornered on the left and did forward dash right into his face and he did guns and it didn't hit me. I think it repeated when he did machine gun. Unless Flash has some kind of weird teleport dash, this may be similar with other characters.

Yeeah, that's actually happened to me before, when playing against my friend. He was Green Arrow, while I was Deathstroke, of course. I thought it was pretty weird.

G-Fex

nope I can't use catwoman, too many combos and I don't think I could use her. Maybe for button mashing fun who knows.

My WW got bodied a lot today :(

Cheapest characters online:

1. Deathstroke
2. Doomsday
3. Solomon Grundy
4. Cyborg

Every player with experience that uses these guys play cheap as hell.

Even though I play him, I think Black Adam is one of the dirtier online characters. Black Magic is really strong and he can convert it to a knockdown anywhere on the screen. He can also do a pretty dirty double crossup as well and it's very hard to react to online. If you jump and cross-up with j.2 at the right angle you can cancel to a close footdive that will crossup back on the other side. Pretty sure it leads to a combo too.

He does really solid damage as it is and he can cancel every string to his trait to make it safe as well. I also think he does well against zoners as footdive is a free get in move and if he gets a Black Magic he can move in safely.

Horseress

The 7th can't come soon enough. I feel weird playing this build of the game knowing its going to change so soon.
Have to stop my Ares habits because of the b+2,3 nerf, but then I don't use that reset much anyway.

The balance change list has already been revealed?!

Only things I have heard is something is happening to Doomsdays splash, and Ares b23 won't be an untechable knockdown anymore.

I hope Doomsdays splash isn't too badly nerfed, its there for a reason. And I still hope the little dirty trick I learned with him still works. If not, i'll be sad.

Also, did anybody here try it out? I posted the trick that I came up with here before.

WatTsu

Finished the Story Mode today and lol end credits music.

Also I think Superman is my guy. Don't really care if he's a newbie-friendly character I like what he can do.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Watching some of Valle's joker streams makes me interested in picking the character up. Aquaman is pretty boring.

his anti air is the worst thing from him i think. I like everything else he has though.

The opponent is totally boned if Bats pins them down. Infinite corner pressure with trait and great mixups with b112 and 123. J2 is an outstanding cross up. He requires really solid blocking (something I suck at) to reliably escape knockdowns. Great character though, one of the most solid mixup and pressure games among the cast IMO.

Grecco

The opponent is totally boned if Bats pins them down. Infinite corner pressure with trait and great mixups with b112 and 123. J2 is an outstanding cross up. He requires really solid blocking (something I suck at) to reliably escape knockdowns. Great character though, one of the most solid mixup and pressure games among the cast IMO.

yeah ive been trying to work on my oki with him, and using his throw more. Ill probably bench him on tuesday when lobo comes out and make lobo my main though :/

Thank you Sephi :3

a-tmnt-dance.gif

tim1138

Does any kind soul want to help me out with getting the Knightfall Bane and N52 GL costumes? I don't have access to an iOS device and those are the only two I really want.

So, i'm going against TylerLantern. I thought he would a person with some crazy shit, but he's not. I was in a pretty decent match with him.

Dispatch

I enjoy this game, but I'm horrible in online matches. I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, and I know he's supposed to be good, but he's not very good when I'm using him.

TheMink

Got a good feeling from deathstroke, i think he will be my main. Is he considered OP? I got that impression from browsing this thread, im not going to spam machine gun or anything lol.

Got a good feeling from deathstroke, i think he will be my main. Is he considered OP? I got that impression from browsing this thread, im not going to spam machine gun or anything lol.

Depends on what you consider "OP". He takes low skill for very high reward against inexperienced players (think SF4 Sagat Tiger Shot+Tiger Uppercut zoning). I haven't seen many competent players complain about him.

TheMink

Depends on what you consider "OP". He takes low skill for very high reward against inexperienced players (think SF4 Sagat Tiger Shot+Tiger Uppercut zoning). I haven't seen many competent players complain about him.

Good, glad to hear it.

He's not overpowered, people just can't block appropriately. :p

I assumed it was something like that, but let me rephrase.

Am i going to get hate mail for playing as him lol :p
I doubted he was actually OP.

Top Bottom