• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

That was my dilemma. I bought NFS for the same reason and got the same shaft. What gets me is the venom spewed when someone in my position complains about the lack of support.

"You should have KNOWN beforehand and not BOUGHT the GAME you DUMBASS! derp"

Uh no... people said potential Wii U buyers who asked in the thread were told to tread lightly if DLC was something they expected or was important to them because NRS or WB never confirmed it for the Wii U. No one is calling you stupid for buying the Wii U version so stop exaggerating.

NEO0MJ

Because she's the bestest character in the world.

image.php

anyways cant believe lobo is banned at ufgt so dumb

It's not. Firstly no one has time to setup any kind of defense against him. Secondly he won't be available to all players those who opt out of buying will only ever fight him in online versus and that is without factoring in those without a online console.

It makes perfect sense to exclude DLC and Console only characters.

Sephzilla

From my limited knowledge of fighting game tournaments, most tournaments avoid including DLC characters for the first few months they're available.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
You're clearly biased :p

It's for the best, definitely don't want something like Freddy again.

was freddy running the tourneys when he came out? i fell out of the MK scene when he was released (thought freddy was stupid, yet he sells the most so what do i know..)

Grecco

It's not. Firstly no one has time to setup any kind of defense against him. Secondly he won't be available to all players those who opt out of buying will only ever fight him in online versus and that is without factoring in those without a online console.

It makes perfect sense to exclude DLC and Console only characters.

Might as well never allow dlc characrters in any game then since people can opt to not buy them.

Khezu

was freddy running the tourneys when he came out? i fell out of the MK scene when he was released (thought freddy was stupid, yet he sells the most so what do i know..)

He had a pretty big glitch where fireballs would phase through him sometimes.
I can't remember if it was random, or you had to do something for it to work, but it was a thing.

It was eventually fixed in a patch, a long with a little damage nerf.

I wish Lobo was legal. 2 weeks is enough time IMO. This game has a good training mode you can figure out the basics. That goes for both the Lobo players and opponents. Yeah the quality of play won't be that great with limited MU exp but that goes for 80% of the game still. Nobody knows what's going on period.

Grecco

I wish Lobo was legal. 2 weeks is enough time IMO. This game has a good training mode you can figure out the basics. That goes for both the Lobo players and opponents. Yeah the quality of play won't be that great with limited MU exp but that goes for 80% of the game still. Nobody knows what's going on period.

agree 100 percent with this. 2 weeks is more than enough time.

Ryce

945395_542824349103518_200237287_n.jpg

Besides Wonder Woman #600 & Classic Harley Quinn, the Bad Girls Skin pack includes Catwoman’s Selina Kyle Skin!

Here's all the info on tomorrow's DLC:
- Lobo will be available for $4.99, or free to Season Pass holders.
- Batman's Flashpoint skin is FREE with the compatibility pack.
- The Bad Girls & Teen Titans skin packs will be available for $2.99 each, and are not included in the Season Pass.
Eh...

Khezu

Well of course its Catwoman, why would Killer Frost or Hawkgirl need a new outfit.

Wonder Woman looking kinda creepy there...

Nori Chan

So is that the heel in lobos picture?

At least WW looks good. And 3 dollars? Sweet. I guess we might get casual Hal too :0

srsly doe killer frost or hawk girl c'mon mang

GrayFoxPL

Bane is a really cool character with an interesting trait mechanic but most of the time you want to limit yourself to just one or maybe two levels of venom unless you're ready to drive home the win.

Otherwise this might happen to you:

Yeah but thats the point he can take a bar of life with venom on and cool more then half of it mid rounds. Bad venom distribution and you're dead. But when correctly controlled - man what a monster. I'm not up to it, but will experiment.

He has awesome animations btw.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I beat catwoman's story mode and was kinda disappointed.. I mean
It kinda seemed like she was just like "Hey Batman, I'm good again!" But batmans all like "whatever selina" to which Catwoman's all like *sad meow* and she just spends the rest of the time trying to make it up to him and following him around like a lost kitten.
I thought she was supposed to be all I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR! (note:i know nothing of the comics)

Slurmer

Banned
Any tips for getting the wager to activate more effectively? It seems like mashing forward and r2 doesn't work too well and even when I try and time it I still have difficulty, particularly online.

Nori Chan

Any tips for getting the wager to activate more effectively? It seems like mashing forward and r2 doesn't work too well and even when I try and time it I still have difficulty, particularly online.
It can only happen when you're being combos upon like physically touching you. Like you can't clash deathstrokes gun shots

Khezu

I still really wish I could buy costumes individually.

Would get Deathstroke, Catwoman, and Harley.

Wonder Woman's costume is alright, her jacket helps hide her weird ass shoulders, but I don't really play her.

I really just don't want to pay money for Raven and Cyborg.

I think Catwoman's costume is the best out of all 7 costumes, and her best costume.

TDLink

Not buying any of those costumes. They all look terrible save for Cyborg's and maybe Deathstroke's. They all just look either outright bad or wrong/off. The price per pack is also ridiculous. I can't believe NRS is screwing up the DLC so hard. First the characters and now the costumes.

Also, what happened to the alternate character costumes? We still don't know about any of them despite them saying they would happen. Are we just going to get one or something?

Ryce

Also, what happened to the alternate character costumes? We still don't know about any of them despite them saying they would happen. Are we just going to get one or something?
Honestly, I think that was a miscommunication. Hector was asked about those sorts of costumes in a stream, but his response only referenced alternate skins in general (Red Son, etc.). I don't think he understood what was being asked.

TDLink

Honestly, I think that was a miscommunication. Hector was asked about those sorts of costumes in a stream, but his response only referenced alternate skins in general (Red Son, etc.).

IIRC Boon said he wanted to do it before that stream. Hector then responded on the PAX stream as well after directly being asked about alternate characters as skins, I believe, "such as Impulse" (a different character from Flash).

They have also already done it in-game with Arrow (different VA) and Yellow Lantern (different Super and name change over the lifebar).

Ryce

Hector then responded on the PAX stream as well after directly being asked about alternate characters as skins, I believe, "such as Impulse" (a different character from Flash).
I know, but if you go back and listen, Hector's response has nothing to do with the question being asked. It's weird.

As I see that more and more costumes are available. I want that Superman or Villain pack! Whichever will include that Doomsday costume.

Alfredo

Welp, looks like I'm buying the Season Pass and the Bad Girls pack. I think all those skins for the ladies look great.

Does anyone know if both PSN and XBL will be getting Lobo and the skins tomorrow?

Edit: Boom's twitter suggests Wednesday for XBL. Blah.

Not much but hold forward and mash R2. It seems to activate pretty much always when I'm being combo'd like this.

I still really wish I could buy costumes individually.

Would get Deathstroke, Catwoman, and Harley.

Wonder Woman's costume is alright, her jacket helps hide her weird ass shoulders, but I don't really play her.

I really just don't want to pay money for Raven and Cyborg.

I think Catwoman's costume is the best out of all 7 costumes, and her best costume.

The only alternates I want are Harley's and Raven's alt.

Top Bottom