• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Mr Goldenmyer

Neo Member
So I've been playing this game since Friday. My intention was to main Flash but I've ended up learning Green Arrow and Batman instead. I think I made a great choice with choosing Green Arrow though, he's actually very fun. I won't give up on Flash just yet though, I just need to learn more about him.

Also, I've had the worst problems actually playing online. The first day I got the game almost every match I tried to play would disconnect mid match.

They shouldn't have committed to a WiiU version at all. What a way to sell a version with less content. Hopefully they work something out because it's pretty bad.

I know, it's pointless if they're not supporting the Wii U. I do hope they work something out with this version because it would go to waste if they're not going to be adding more content like the PS3 and 360 version. I don't know who I should be mad at, NRS or Nintendo.

Jubs

Any tips on hitting B3 with Shazam out of his Herculean Might meter burn? I'm always whiffing. Can't figure out the timing of it.

Xevren

Any tips on hitting B3 with Shazam out of his Herculean Might meter burn? I'm always whiffing. Can't figure out the timing of it.

His and Black Adam's give me the most problems, I hate saying it but I just mash them out. Trying to time it on those 2 just never works for me.

lol champ going off on anime games.

Timing for his B3 out of HM MB seems harder than most. I have trouble hitting it sometimes too.

Any tips against Superman? I just fought a good player and I had a hard time getting out of his mixups. He got in and went for 50/50s and I could never find a chance to punish.

J-Tier

Damn you sephi. Whenever I see "Kappa" now, I no long see "Kappa".

I just see sephi22 =(

I hang out on GAF too much.

If he's good, just put your controller down. That's my advice.

Well that's not going to help me learn to deal with him.

I mean, I probably could pushblock more often but I need something besides that. He wasn't on auto pilot either so a meterburned f/b3 wouldn't have helped me out. Are backdashes invulnerable in this game? I haven't tested it.

Kurod

Banned

Try hitting b3 just as your opponent reaches the peak height from HM MB. I've been having a time hitting b3 after bouncing an opponent off of an intractable as Shazam. With his trait active I've been able to get 56% damage with no MB.

Yeah, backdashes are invincible. I think ever forward dashes are, at least prepatch. Someone back me on that one.
Ah okay, I definitely need to make more use of it.

It really all depends. Which character do you normally use?

Key thing: Patience

Black Adam. I use Green Lantern and Harley on the side too, but I used BA throughout most of the matches.

No real problem with being patient. I used Hakumen when I played BlazBlue so I got real comfortable with blocking and waiting. Getting knocked down and waking up against him was probably my biggest issue. I was okay on neutral game against him.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I don't have much experience against Superman, but watch out for his super punishing a back/forward dash. I have very stupidly done this when they bait me to move forward with eye lasers.

sephi22

Hmm...apparently F. Champ wanted to answer my question about why he's not playing Ares given the kind of dudes he usually goes for. He avoids due to not liking his wakeup it seems.
Worst (none) wakeup options in the game.

Damn you sephi. Whenever I see "Kappa" now, I no long see "Kappa".
I just see sephi22 =(
I hang out on GAF too much.
Hue hue hue
I wish I looked like Kappa.
I wonder where he is right now. Why hasn't he come out and done an AMA or something like some other internet celebrities.
I'd like to see his face do another expression

FeD.nL

Oh look a zoner, and over there another zoner, and guess what more zoners- FFs I don´t got all day blocking your stupid projectiles to close in only to get some fucking ´EX-getoutofmyfacesoicangetbacktozoningyou' move.

edit: sorry for the rant, finally won a match against a superman. Sometimes I just lose my patience against these zoners.

Khezu

It lets me play online with out buying Lobo, and I haven't downloaded the pack thing, in fact, I don't know where to even download it, as its not in the DLC area.

TheIconizer

Neo Member
Is it true that the last two DLC characters are going to be Zod and Scorpion? I'm trying to verify and information a friend gave me.

twelver

Played my first five games online yesterday. The experience was... not good. Terrible lag and spammers? Is that common? Deathstrokes and Aquamen shooting and throwing spears all day long. It was yawn.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Played my first five games online yesterday. The experience was... not good. Terrible lag and spammers? Is that common? Deathstrokes and Aquamen shooting and throwing spears all day long. It was yawn.

Learn to block/crouch and walk. Those players are ass and easy to beat. It's fairly common as most people online lose to it so those people never need to do anything different.

Kizer

People actually chuck the aquaman spears in any other instance than to end a combo? That is really funny.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Trying to play online with any of the new costumes makes you desync. lol.

I have to assume some kind of mandatory compatibility patch will come sometime today.

She steals things from rich people. There's no greater villainous act in America, playboy.

Wanted for crimes against the Galaxy including: Genocide ... Fratricide ... Patricide ... Matricide ... Impersonating a member of the Intergalactic Church of Truth ... Impersonating a member of the Green Lantern Crops ... Carrying a concealed thermo-nuclear device ... Breaking into the Justice League Satellite ... Fishing without a license ... Jaywalking ... Grand theft plasma rocket ... Disturbance of the peace across three space sectors ... 1,978,643,896 unpaid parking permits ... Illegal bounty hunting ... Wanton destruction of government property ... Demolishing a city without a permit ... Reckless endangerment toward animals ... Hijacking ... Selling/distributing radioactive material to cute fluffy bunny rabbits ... Noise infractions level 5.0 ... Illegally poaching Starros ... Bounty Huntering in a restricted zone ... Stepping on the grass ... Defecating in a public garden ... Loitering ... Advocating the overthrow of the heads of state ... Not honoring the bounty hunter code.

Uhm... I am not seeing stealing from rich people, indeed. You win.

Also I finally have the classic Harley costume ^^ It's everything I ever wanted

Top Bottom