• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

DRE Fei

Lobo is great. His trait increases his shotgun damage and causes knockdown. He has a 52% combo with 1 meter and trait. Shotgun has basically no range so it's not good for zoning.

His command grab has amazing range. You can meter burn it and connect a wall bounce afterwards. Similar to Shazam, he can juggle into his command grab. Also, if you have trait activated and have 1 meter, that's a 44% combo guaranteed from a raw command grab.

His rushdown seems really good with his party crasher (air down+3), which can be used for instant overheads and causes hard knockdown. On wakeup, you have 3 way mixup with command grab, b12(starts with a low) and b2up1 which is an overhead into a low launcher.

He seems to be ineffective outside of half-screen range since that's the max range of his chain attacks (db3 and db2), so he might have some trouble against full screen zoners but it doesn't seem that bad.

Khezu

So do any of Lobo's chain moves resemble Scorpion's? :/

Not really, he has one that pulls you to him, but it only goes half screen, and it doesn't cause a capture state, it just does damage and knocks them away, even with MB.

vg260

Not really, he has one that pulls you to him, but it only goes half screen, and it doesn't cause a capture state, it just does damage and knocks them away, even with MB.

Gah. I'd actually buy Lobo and Batgirl, but that's $10 right there. That skins pack I'd like is $4 separately. So $1 more and you get two probably unique, characters (although terrible picks). I don't want to buy Scorpion based on principle, but it pretty trivial in terms of price difference.

I want to send them a message, but stuff like this I feel is lost, because regardless of Scorpion sells decently they will claim it a success, not knowing what actual requested, or any other DC character would sell. There's really no way for them to get the message other than complaining.

Beckx

Wanted for crimes against the Galaxy including: Genocide ... Fratricide ... Patricide ... Matricide ... Impersonating a member of the Intergalactic Church of Truth ... Impersonating a member of the Green Lantern Crops ... Carrying a concealed thermo-nuclear device ... Breaking into the Justice League Satellite ... Fishing without a license ... Jaywalking ... Grand theft plasma rocket ... Disturbance of the peace across three space sectors ... 1,978,643,896 unpaid parking permits ... Illegal bounty hunting ... Wanton destruction of government property ... Demolishing a city without a permit ... Reckless endangerment toward animals ... Hijacking ... Selling/distributing radioactive material to cute fluffy bunny rabbits ... Noise infractions level 5.0 ... Illegally poaching Starros ... Bounty Huntering in a restricted zone ... Stepping on the grass ... Defecating in a public garden ... Loitering ... Advocating the overthrow of the heads of state ... Not honoring the bounty hunter code.

You forgot: killing Santa Claus.

Nori Chan

You only get 1 costume for the compatibility pack :\

MK9 gave us 2. Also the teen titans pack also comes with a compatibility pack but the bad girls one doesn't...

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Lobo Combo Vid, hopefully get you guys started with the dood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Tci8a51A0

tumblr_mmff7n7y6T1qbcq7so1_400.gif

Nori Chan

So remember that skull pictures that ed boon tweeted with the flash, green lantern's mask on? Yeah well that's lobo's ending lol

No way you can view it in the archives since he isn't even in it, plus nothing for your hero card when you beat the arcade mode with him.

vg260

So remember that skull pictures that ed boon tweeted with the flash, green lantern's mask on? Yeah well that's lobo's ending lol

No way you can view it in the archives since he isn't even in it, plus nothing for your hero card when you beat the arcade mode with him.

This and no alts. Man, these are bare-bones. Maybe we shouldn't be too worked up about DLC in that case. MMH would still be getting the shaft, even if he does come out as DLC by some miracle.

Khezu

Both characters disappearing entirely from the screen during some of these combos... uuuugh, yeah, barebone.

That's just the camera, it can't keep up with that move where he throws them up in the air really high and then knocks them back down again.

DRE Fei

Some Lobo combos I found in training mode:

meterless:

113~command grab = 23%

113~db3 = 23%

with trait 21~low gunshot, 21~db2 = 28%

b2u1, 113~command grab = 32%

b2u1, 113~db2 = 32% (with trait 37%)

meterburn dbf2 command grab combos:

grab mb, b3, j3, 21~db2 = 39% (with trait 44%)

12~grab mb, b3, j3, 21~db2 = 43% (with trait 47%)

j2, 113~grab mb, b3, j3, 21~db2 = 48% (with trait 52%)

j2, b2u1, 3~grab mb, b3, j2, 21~db3 - 51% (with trait 54%)

vg260

Looking forward to giving Lobo a try. Still kinda pissed that the season pass doesn't include the Alts.

To be fair, the season pass was never billed to have any alts other then Flashpoint. For the discount you get, it's a good deal on the surface. Just when you look at the the thought that went into the decisions and lack of an alt for the DLC characters actually in the DLC itself, it feels really lame and dare I say lazy. Not to mention shady in advertising. At least Shuma/Jill in UMvC3 had alts and mission modes. If done well, they could clean house with the DLC for this game, and please fans, but I feel like they're really dropping the ball big time.

Some Lobo combos I found in training mode:

meterless:

113~command grab = 23%

113~db3 = 23%

with trait 21~low gunshot, 21~db2 = 28%

b2u1, 113~command grab = 32%

b2u1, 113~db2 = 32% (with trait 37%)

meterburn dbf2 command grab combos:

grab mb, b3, j3, 21~db2 = 39% (with trait 44%)

12~grab mb, b3, j3, 21~db2 = 43% (with trait 47%)

j2, 113~grab mb, b3, j3, 21~db2 = 48% (with trait 52%)

b2u1, 3~grab mb, b3, j2, 21~db3 = 49% (with trait 53%)

j2, b2u1, 3~grab mb, b3, j2, 21~db3 - 51% (with trait 54%)
Thanks for this! Now that the main man is out, I'm going to be putting forth the time and effort to learn him.

GrayFoxPL

So I've been playing this game since Friday. My intention was to main Flash but I've ended up learning Green Arrow and Batman instead. I think I made a great choice with choosing Green Arrow though, he's actually very fun. I won't give up on Flash just yet though, I just need to learn more about him.

Also, I've had the worst problems actually playing online. The first day I got the game almost every match I tried to play would disconnect mid match.

What system you play? Whats your NAT?

I play Flash, at first it seemed impossible to play him online as the lag makes him more difficult due to his speed. But I managed and doing good with him now. If you have question about combos that work online or other things - ask away.

I played a Raven MM and I did not know who I was half the time. So damn stupid.

The color thing is like that in every game by NR/Mortal Kombat Team. It's their thing they always do since MK1. P2 Scorpion is Orange, Sub-Zero is aqua or darker blue. Yeah it's subtle and too subtle in Injustice. Fucking Flash P2 looks the same on my tv.

Ryce

Lobo is so freaking fun to use -- I think he might be my favorite character in the game. I love the powerhouse grappler type characters.

EDIT: The new Lobo history trailer does a nice job of familiarizing people with the character.

shaowebb

Oh my God I love this guy. 50% for 1 bar? Untechable knockdowns? Chain grabs (literally)? Normal strings that nearly all can be cancelled into this trait B2U1 trait works best) for easy reload?
YES.

Haha. Lobo is so damn good! :3 He's a really great character, that's fun to use. I will continue to experiment, but i'm having troubles comboing into his Czarnian Toss, so I can MB it then wallbounce.

Another little thing. I love grabbing people, then doing Low Space Hook since its at perfect distance it connects. They never see it coming. XP

Top Bottom