• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

" readers have reported that this batch of Injustice: Gods Among Us is now available on PlayStation 3 as well. The compatibility pack is also live now and comes in the form of a 201 MB update. "

Eventhubs is reporting this, but I don't see it on the psn webstore?

Kizer

" readers have reported that this batch of Injustice: Gods Among Us is now available on PlayStation 3 as well. The compatibility pack is also live now and comes in the form of a 201 MB update. "

playing him now

sephi22

Start the game

For those with PS3 copies, is the free compatibility pack mandatory to play online? It would be depressing if they still haven't worked out how to get dlc right after talking it up so much before release.

DRE Fei

Haha. Lobo is so damn good! :3 He's a really great character, that's fun to use. I will continue to experiment, but i'm having troubles comboing into his Czarnian Toss, so I can MB it then wallbounce.

Another little thing. I love grabbing people, then doing Low Space Hook since its at perfect distance it connects. They never see it coming. XP

113 is the best juggle into his command grab. I posted some early combos here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=57058792&postcount=7696

After you land a meter burn command grab from a juggle, it's hard to get the b3 to connect all the time because the timing is so strict, so you can just replace b3 with 21 or f21 into chain

For example, this is what I'd use online from his overhead starter:
b2u1, 113~grab (meter burn), 21~db2 45%

wallbounce cancel(bb~meterburn) combos :

j2, 113~bounce cancel, j3, 21~db2 = 43% (with trait 47%)

j2, b12~bounce cancel, j3, 21~db2 = 43% (with trait 47%)

GrayFoxPL

For those with PS3 copies, is the free compatibility pack mandatory to play online? It would be depressing if they still haven't worked out how to get dlc right after talking it up so much before release.

It just acts as a mandatory update when you start the game.

Not out in Yurop till tomorrow.

Ryce

Weren't we getting a Batgirl trailer today too?
Nah, probably on Friday.

I'm guessing the schedule will be:

Friday 5/10 - Batgirl trailer (vs. second compatibility pack costume)
Monday 5/13 - four new skins teased
Tuesday 5/14 - new skin revealed
Wednesday 5/15 - new skin revealed
Thursday 5/16 - new skin revealed
Friday 5/17 - new skin revealed
Monday 5/20 - two new skins revealed
Tuesday 5/21 - Batgirl and two skin packs released

No new trophies, backgrounds, icons, portraits, star labs or an extra outfit with Lobo? Disappointing. I hope I run into a good Lobo player, he's pretty fun to play as.

vg260

No new trophies, backgrounds, icons, portraits, star labs or an extra outfit with Lobo? Disappointing. I hope I run into a good Lobo player, he's pretty fun to play as.

Does he show up as an opponent in any of the single player challenge ladders? (I forget what it's called).

So Lobo's meter burn Down/Back/Forward 2 grab can be combo'd into one of his other two command grabs. This could lead to some interesting stuff.

Does no one online know what clash is? So many times they could probably have my number if they clash instead of doing nothing with full meter.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Does no one online know what clash is? So many times they could probably have my number if they clash instead of doing nothing with full meter.

i never used it until I saw how powerful it could be in the tourney that happened this weekend. Now I understand it lol

WatTsu

Put me down in the "Lobo is pretty good" camp.

Played with him some this morning. He's got a lot of really good tools and a lot of different ways to play. He's not at all what I thought he'd be (for one thing, he's a lot faster) and I'm pretty happy with him.

Actually, I'm really looking forward to the other DLC, regardless of who it ends up being. They put some time and thought and energy into Lobo, I'd like to see what else they've done.

Brofield

I'm so glad Boon answered like 5 tweets about when 360 is getting the DLC but ignored my question about Wii U.

zxawW9J.png

FWIW I'm fucking cheesed. I traded in my Wii U copy a week after I got it after I mentioned I wanted to support the console, and the guy at EB Games felt bad for me and said I could trade it in tomorrow for absolutely no extra cost.

So, despite having all these bonus DLC things, I now deal with a hella crappy d-pad compared to the Wii U Pro controller.

EDIT: go to nintendo site for news is still blocked, keep forgetting that.

NEO0MJ

Psn works on real money. You buy card codes with money value or use credit card.

You must buy dlc from same region as your game.

That's my problem, though. I'm in the mid-east, where the game is banned because of the "gods" subtitle and so our PSN store doesn't have the DLC. If I try to use a card on the UK PSN store they'll refuse me because I'm not from that region. I think there are some online vendors that might help but 'm not sure where to start. It sucks that amazon UK doesn't just sell us the Card codes and instead we have to get the card ourselves and scratch it, which would cost too much to ship to make it worthwhile.

GrayFoxPL

That's my problem, though. I'm in the mid-east, where the game is banned because of the "gods" subtitle and so our PSN store doesn't have the DLC. If I try to use a card on the UK PSN store they'll refuse me because I'm not from that region. I think there are some online vendors that might help but 'm not sure where to start. It sucks that amazon UK doesn't just sell us the Card codes and instead we have to get the card ourselves and scratch it, which would cost too much to ship to make it worthwhile.

I see. I buy cards from my country's auction site similar to ebay.

If you don't have something like that, then I don't know. :(

Edit: Btw. What language version you have? Flags on the back of the box inform that from those countries stores dlc will/should fit.

Gartooth

Is the content up yet for people who don't own the season pass? I'm on PSN and the american store hasn't updated with Lobo and the skins yet, only has the season pass. (I checked the in-game store too)

I did however download the latest patch and got Flashpoint Batman.

NEO0MJ

Edit: Btw. What language version you have? Flags on the back of the box inform that from those countries stores dlc will/should fit.

It will work with any pal DLC, I know that much. I already got a few either as gifts or from their facebook/poll contests.

Is the content up yet for people who don't own the season pass? I'm on PSN and the american store hasn't updated with Lobo and the skins yet, only has the season pass. (I checked the in-game store too)

Yoou can find them in the US PSN store, just search manually for injustice and the DLC will show up on the list.

kunonabi

zxawW9J.png

FWIW I'm fucking cheesed. I traded in my Wii U copy a week after I got it after I mentioned I wanted to support the console, and the guy at EB Games felt bad for me and said I could trade it in tomorrow for absolutely no extra cost.

So, despite having all these bonus DLC things, I now deal with a hella crappy d-pad compared to the Wii U Pro controller.

EDIT: go to nintendo site for news is still blocked, keep forgetting that.

Yeah it really sucks. I'm more pissed at not getting any of the balance tweaks which has pretty much turned me off of spending any significant time in training mode or going online.

Guess I'll just stick with VF and VS.

KevinCow

Banned
im just gonna tweet them a complaint ever day until we get a fucking response

unless the response is "shit's not coming"

then im gonna tweet them every day that they're assholes for not saying so ahead of time

Zephyrus

Banned
Yeah it really sucks. I'm more pissed at not getting any of the balance tweaks which has pretty much turned me off of spending any significant time in training mode or going online.

Guess I'll just stick with VF and VS.

next time don't buy it for a console no one is supporting?

I mean... we all knew that this was coming.

GrayFoxPL

I wouldn't bet NRS is at fault for this U dlc shit. It's not like they don't want more money from U players.

Maybe there's something fucked up with patch/dlc system at nintendo.

kunonabi

next time don't buy it for a console no one is supporting?

I mean... we all knew that this was coming.

I move around too much to drag two consoles around so I tend to buy multiplats on the Wii U. Buying it on the 360 basically means I play for it for a month and then not have access to it for another 4.

tim1138

I wouldn't bet NRS is at fault for this U dlc shit. It's not like they don't want more money from U players.

Maybe there's something fucked up with patch/dlc system at nintendo.

The Wii U can get patches and DLC just fine, that myth needs to go away.

Top Bottom