• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Had a 25 game win streak in ranked, then I "lost" because the opponent quit in the character select screen. Sigh...

Could have been a lag spike. I have a single disconnect from getting an awful lag spike while picking a character. The kind of spike that boots you out of your xbox live party.

Also, is there a list of balance changes?

Could have been a lag spike. I have a single disconnect from getting an awful lag spike while picking a character. The kind of spike that boots you out of your xbox live party.

Also, is there a list of balance changes?

Usually when that happens it says game room has ended. But for this it said opponent has left the game.

Zephyrus

Banned
I move around too much to drag two consoles around so I tend to buy multiplats on the Wii U. Buying it on the 360 basically means I play for it for a month and then not have access to it for another 4.

well I applaud you for sticking to the wii U. Me? Would sell it ASAP for a console that devs support.

Not a fan of missing my sleep thinking when are developers going to pull the plug on a console.

Faced it with the dreamcast... Don't want to repeat it again. (god do I miss the dreamcast. Anything Sega made back then was magical. Nowadays the games that are really good, people don't buy them. Going to be hard to live in a world where there won't be a Binary Domain 2)

Zephyrus

Banned
Usually when that happens it says game room has ended. But for this it said opponent has left the game.

Cheap bastard.

I disconnected today for the first time. Didn't feel right to have someone taking an obvious advantage of the lag win that game.

Doomsday is god tier on a laggy environment

kunonabi

well I applaud you for sticking to the wii U. Me? Would sell it ASAP for a console that devs support.

Not a fan of missing my sleep thinking when are developers going to pull the plug on a console.

Faced it with the dreamcast... Don't want to repeat it again. (god do I miss the dreamcast. Anything Sega made back then was magical. Nowadays the games that are really good, people don't buy them. Going to be hard to live in a world where there won't be a Binary Domain 2)

I'm generally not a fan of what most non-nintendo devs are making these days so I probably won't be missing much. Had Platinum completely ignored the console it would be a different story but Bayonetta 2 and W101 will probably get more playtime from me than anything going on with the other consoles.

Hell I still play more games on my DC than I do the x360 and ps3 combined.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Ugh, went into Ranked and saw I couldn't pick Lobo. I thought they were trying to improve the compatibility stuff after MK9.

So I had some points left for forever ago and grabbed the skin backs. The boot from the lobo screenshot with the second heel is none of these characters.

Xevren

I don't know how you guys can even bother with ranked, if it had connection filters it would be great but as is it's just awful.

Khezu

Trying to view your own player card online is still broken. Where are those patch notes? Curious to what they fixed exactly.

Is this a psn only problem? I keep hearing people say this, but my hero card has always worked.

Also lol Raven.
YA1GP82.gif

DGjmjm7.gif

And her voice is still filtered. Poor Raven fans.
I guess it is sorta better then her normal outfit, but Regime red ass Raven is still the best and actually looks cool.

Best counterpick to a good Lobo player on Xbox? Don't download the compatibility pack. Ha. And a shame about Ravens voice. I hope one day they make a DLC mega bundle so I can scoop it all at once.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Is this a psn only problem? I keep hearing people say this, but my hero card has always worked.

Also lol Raven.
http://i.imgur.com/YA1GP82.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DGjmjm7.gif[IMG]

And her voice is still filtered. Poor Raven fans.
I guess it is sorta better then her normal outfit, but Regime red ass Raven is still the best and actually looks cool.[/QUOTE]

Specifically the online hero card, which is different from the offline one. Never works for me on 360.

Lobo is so bare bones. No alt costume, No archive model or ability to review his ending. No Hero card stuff and no S.T.A.R lab content. His battle ending is pretty weak also.

Plays really well however.

Zephyrus

Banned
Lobo is so bare bones. No alt costume, No archive model or ability to review his ending. No Hero card stuff and no S.T.A.R lab content. His battle ending is pretty weak also.

Plays really well however.

shame about his hero card. I wanted to show off that I use him

Xevren

Best counterpick to a good Lobo player on Xbox? Don't download the compatibility pack. Ha. And a shame about Ravens voice. I hope one day they make a DLC mega bundle so I can scoop it all at once.

Pick Wonder Woman, do b23 all day. Every Lobo I've played just goes for low grapple chains.

DRE Fei

3 into gunshot is like Lobo's version of wonderwoman b23 or like Ryu low kick into fireball. 3 has a great upward hitbox and is 11 frames. It's also mid, which means it doesn't whiff, but they can crouch block it. Remember, he still has instant air d3 overhead nonsense and b12 for low.

It's up. Just not in the in-game DLC menu.

And yeah. Compatibility packs not being mandatory is bullshit to the max.

Yeah, before release they even mentioned talking to Microsoft and working with them on the issue. Apparently it means leaving 360 dlc buyers out to dry and only making it mandatory on PS3. I really hope something is just delayed in the pipeline (just like the compatibility pack coming late) otherwise this online situation is fucked.

Khezu

Yeah, before release they even mentioned talking to Microsoft and working with them on the issue. Apparently it means leaving 360 dlc buyers out to dry and only making it mandatory on PS3. I really hope something is just delayed in the pipeline (just like the compatibility pack coming late) otherwise this online situation is fucked.

Especially when it comes to Batgirl/Scorpion/Zod.

You just know lots of people are not going to download that pack just out of protest.

vg260

Especially when it comes to Batgirl/Scorpion/Zod.

You just know lots of people are not going to download that pack just out of protest.

Hm...so if I don't DL a compatibility pack later, I don't have to run into Scorpions online...interesting.

vg260

Best counterpick to these characters is doing that. lol. Can't lose to what can't fight you.

All the skins, Lobo, and compat pack 1 have the exact same file size, so you probably get the update built in with any of those. They will probably have to put out some killer skins when Scorpion comes out.

DRE Fei

I think I found a vortex with Lobo:

If you hit them with air d3, you can set them up for a cross-up air d3 if timed correctly on their wakeup. If it doesn't cross up, then it just whiffs on the other side of them. This can cause their invincible wakeup attack to whiff sometimes, but sometimes they autocorrect. It all depends on the timing.

Have fun!

Khezu

It kicked me off Xbox live and wants me to update something that isn't there.

I'm going to DL the compatibility pack and see if it lets me play.

If so, thank god.

Thores

Question about the Teen Titans costume pack.

Any chance that Deathstroke's voice changes to Ron Perlman's for his animated series costume? Not getting my hopes up but it'd make the pack way more tempting.

Any chance that Deathstroke's voice changes to Ron Perlman's for his animated series costume? Not getting my hopes up but it'd make the pack way more tempting.

If they didn't take the filter off for Raven's voice then I highly doubt they did much for the others.

Ryce

No, but it wouldn't make sense anyway because it's not his animated series costume.

Top Bottom