• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Unicorn

I played this a bit last weekend at my friends' house. They all pretty much hated it, just like they hated Mortal Kombat.

I really liked Sinestro. Nightwing seems tight too, but only with his staff.

J-Tier

She looks okay. I like the move that hangs them. Overall her moveset isn't super exciting, but good enough.

And Joker's alt lol.

Gartooth

That grimdark serious voice that they have narrating their promo videos is cheesy as hell.

Batgirl's smoke teleports mixed with her grapple lines look interesting, but that's really all I can say about her character. Wasn't too impressed so I think for now I'm just sticking with Lobo.

J-Tier

I would say though, those bladed gauntlets looks really unfitting. Thought they'd look okay in action but nope. They're big, bulky, and aesthetically unpleasant.

Grimsen

Hopefully that joker costume is free, because it's amazing.

Batgirl actually looks fun, but I'm definitely waiting to see if we get an alt costume before purchasing. That default outfit is horrible.

EDIT: The youtube description mentions a Killing Joke skin pack, so hopefully we get a batgirl ALT.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Anybody here use the Madcatz fightpads? If so, how are the dpads on them? Would you recommend them?

Yes, they work great and the SFxTK pads are an improvement over the older SF4/SSF4 versions, particularly on the PS3.

The pads can get worn down as stated, but that does tend to happen if you spend hundreds and hundreds of hours with fighting games, lol.

WatTsu

Yes, they work great and the SFxTK pads are an improvement over the older SF4/SSF4 versions, particularly on the PS3.

The pads can get worn down as stated, but that does tend to happen if you spend hundreds and hundreds of hours with fighting games, lol.

I have an SF4 360 pad and it works great. Definitely get one if you're playing on 360.

Edit: Just checked out Batgirl. That super. So hilarious/awesome.

Nori Chan

I love batman I really do but no more altar for him. That makes 4 alts for joker. And killing joke? Who else does that go with? Harley?

Maybe lobo

Kizer

should have been red hood

ew.

I am personally hoping he eventually gets his Joe the Mechanic look from Snyder's death of the family.

death03.jpg

All right so I picked it up and I'm doing the tutorial, and it is just not registering my combos, I swear I'm inputting them correctly. Batman won't do a grapple after XXY, it's really annoying me. Any advice? Is the game just super strict on timing or something?

I actually ragequit during the tutorial because of that particular section. It actually made me less excited about the game :(

FeD.nL

I'm improving, after 129 matches finally had my first rage quitter. I do still have a lot of trouble landing play doctor at the end of a combo online.

tim1138

Yep, totally going to buy her now, maybe even main her, because MK teleports.
Also love the Joker alt, shame its not the compat skin and I will have buy it, but I love Joker in this game, and that alt is way too god to pass up.

How do you know it's not the compat skin? When they showed Lobo it was with Flashpoint Batman.

Khezu

How do you know it's not the compat skin? When they showed Lobo it was with Flashpoint Batman.

It says in the trailer, Killer Joke skin pack sold separate.
Every character is probably going to come out with 2 skin packs, and a compatability skin.

vg260

At the end oF the trailer it said that "Killer joke pack sold separately"

Well, at least they stated that, but still. Come on, don't do that.

Based on the timing of the previous DLC characters popping up on XBL, when is the next one likely to leak?

Khezu

You guys are all crazy, that is by far Jokers best costume.

So glad that's it in, I was fearing they were going to go with the other boring costume he wore in Killer Joke, which is basically just his normal costume lol.

J-Tier

You guys are all crazy, that is by far Jokers best costume.

So glad that's it in, I was fearing they were going to go with the other boring costume he wore in Killer Joke, which is basically just his normal costume lol.

Yeah, this I agree with. Such an iconic moment, glad its in.

Nori Chan

No release date, but probably in the next two weeks I'm guessing.

also give me a parallax for hal pls. that would be one for killing joke...

J-Tier

Who would be your guys' next ideal female character?

Powergirl?
Black Canary?
Zatanna?
Poison Ivy?

Personally, I'd like to see Black Canary, though if I were to choose a more "obscure" character...

Mera's water control would be cool...
plus she can have a red lantern alt

Weenerz

Banned

Powergirl?
Black Canary?
Zatanna?
Poison Ivy?

Personally, I'd like to see Black Canary, though if I were to choose a more "obscure" character...

Granny Goodness

Ferrio

Banned

Powergirl?
Black Canary?
Zatanna?
Poison Ivy?

After seeing batgirl, I've reconsidered wanting Powergirl in this game. I don't think my heart could take it.

Top Bottom