• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Khezu

After seeing batgirl, I've reconsidered wanting Powergirl in this game. I don't think my heart could take it.

They should model her after Iphone version lol.
YgqQWFA.jpg

Ryce

Who would be your guys' next ideal female character?
Poison Ivy, mainly because she's a popular DC character and entirely unique. I'd like for there to be an even split, and since Batgirl marks the fourth female hero, we're due for a villain.

onionfrog

Damn batgirl looks awesome! Teleports, specials with a capture state that hangs them from the ceiling.
And does she have a Divekick? I though I saw it in the trailer but I could be mistaken.

LTWheels

According to a post in SRK she was originally planned to be the first dlc character but was broken in testing and held back to fix her.

GrayFoxPL

Yep, totally going to buy her now, maybe even main her, because MK teleports.
Also love the Joker alt, shame its not the compat skin and I will have buy it, but I love Joker in this game, and that alt is way too god to pass up.

icGY31lbgiIg2.gif

i2p4oFiKlap6Y.gif

idA3LNLDgtgWS.gif

She has Kunimitsu double knee.

Her Super is hilarious. Tom&Jerry style.

Looking at those gifs I guess the cool moment with her super could never happen since it looks like she meter burns the rope to keep Joker up there.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Lol, she does a meter burn move into super.

Joker costume is great, but it figures it's in a pay pack. Meh.

Alfredo

Batgirl seems cool. Kinda bummed the Killing Joke costume pack is sold separately. Makes me wonder what else will be in the pack, and what skin we'll get with Batgirl...

Batgirl looks fun, and although I still think we already have enough Batman characters in the game I'll probably end up testing her out for a bit.

Killing Joke alt for Joker looks amazing too. I may have to buy that pack.

El Sloth

Banned

Powergirl?
Black Canary?
Zatanna?
Poison Ivy?

Personally, I'd like to see Black Canary, though if I were to choose a more "obscure" character...

Mera's water control would be cool...
plus she can have a red lantern alt
I want Zatanna and Ivy. Ivy could potentially have some cool status changing poisons as her gimmick/trait.

Think stuff like having all your controls reversed, something that slows your movement, damage reduction poison, longer hit stun poison like in Skullgirls, typical health draining poison, etc.

Looks like I need to get nicer with him. With Lobo I wreck shit with minimal effort with the bat I do alright but am struggling. I hit Deathstroke 3x the amount he hit me yet I lost.

It will be sheer lunacy if Bat Girl does more damage than Batman.
I just got the game yesterday so I am no expert. Although I am Semi Pro/Pro level in fighting games overall.

I do want to main Batman as he is my favorite DC hero character hands down.
Joker & Bane are awesome as well glad its comic Bane as apposed to shitty saw mask movie Bane.

An all Batman Netherrealm fighter would be cool this one almost is. Instead of that I am hoping for a lot more dlc including Killer Kroc, Clay Face, Two Face, ManBat, & RedHood. Maybe even Phantasm.

SSReborn

So where did the Scorpion rumor come from again? Was it just because of the Voice Actor or was there other evidence pointing towards his inclusion?

edit: nvm found my answer.

Shaanyboi

Banned

Powergirl?
Black Canary?
Zatanna?
Poison Ivy?

Personally, I'd like to see Black Canary, though if I were to choose a more "obscure" character...

the lack of Black Canary has baffled me

Alfredo

It's going to suck when scorpion is revealed and then they stop supporting this game. I can see it a mile off I just hope I'm wrong.

Eh, they'll still support the game with balance fixes if they want the game to stay alive in the competitive scene. Balance is especially important with new characters. Remember Freddy?

OSHAN

I see they used the inferior coloring in the trailer:

Batman+the+Killing+Joke+_.jpg

Oh well. It's the only one DC sells now, which is lame.

Anyway, I have no idea what the other two costumes would be for the pack. You already have vacation-time Joker (which is great, by the way), but they can't have KJ Batman, can they? We have enough Batmans.

At-home Barbara would certainly be amusing, but I highly doubt we'll see her in the clothes she was crippled in.

Red Hood Joker perhaps, but two Jokers in one pack? I don't know.

They're really no other characters in that story besides Batman, Joker, Gordon, and Barbara.

WatTsu

Powergirl?
Black Canary?
Zatanna?
Poison Ivy?

BigBardaBigBardaBigBardaBigBarda

WatTsu

Yes! And Mister Miracle should cameo in her super...idk what he would do but it'd be awesome...

They could throw Oberon in too.

Actually, if they do a second wave of DLC and make at least half New Gods/4th World themed I'm prepared to call this game of the forever.

Top Bottom